Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|
Nitex

[New] Dekaron Rising [VIP] Memberships

89 posts in this topic

Hopefully to clear some things up...

It's a recurring monthly subscription. Just like any subscription to anything, it automatically renews until you cancel it. It will renew by charging you the original price, once a month.

To put it simply, using gold as an example, it automatically purchases $30 worth of coins every month. Along with that automatic purchase, you also get the perks listed. When it says you get $30 worth of coins "free", it's not really free - it's the cost of the membership renewal and the coins that go along with it, since technically all it's doing is auto-purchasing the coins for you.

Make sense? I didn't think it was all that hard to understand...

[GM]SunChild likes this

This monthly subs are for the active donators as he said. It means you have to donate and not just buy the subsription. if you buy the subscription and you don't donate while you are subscribing then it is pointless. This is for the people who donate much and they will be rewarded with a VIP tag and additional 5% 10% or 15% extra coins each time they donate.

xEphrum and [GM]SunChild like this

Dear Nitex,

I don't mean to offence you, just writing my honest oppinion here. I understand that the server needs money in order to run and upgrade. I undersand that you need money for living, and the staff (devs etc.) also need to get payed.  I'm having doubts that it's a good idea putting VIP tag in-game, it might seperate players, or give them a reason to feel more worth then other players. Overall, this change would be more or less okay, BUT the game seriously needs to get improved first, gameplay needs to get upgraded!!!

Bring back Colo, Df etc etc..

Give us some quests, make original a9 dungeons work! Make some action! Game is boring as hell, and this is not only my oppinion, I talked with many many other players.

So i would say, it's more important to change these things and make gameplay better, then getting money. Money shouldn't always come first.

I hope I didn't insult anybody, i wish you all a nice day.

Regards, slasherx21

it seems going to be like pay2win

is it possible also to make this like a challenge?

you have to ...collect 200 shits to get bronze, 400 shits for silver and so on

and this shits are being distributed all over 3-5 different maps, so you have to enter different kind of maps

well..like a Quest.

so everyone have a chance to collect and get one of those shits and "win" this sort of notVIP tag

do it more for the community instead of "earning" money with the game, i know its a lot of work behind it but not all here are able to pay 10 bucks monthly..

it seems going to be like pay2win

is it possible also to make this like a challenge?

you have to ...collect 200 shits to get bronze, 400 shits for silver and so on

and this shits are being distributed all over 3-5 different maps, so you have to enter different kind of maps

well..like a Quest.

so everyone have a chance to collect and get one of those shits and "win" this sort of notVIP tag

do it more for the community instead of "earning" money with the game, i know its a lot of work behind it but not all here are able to pay 10 bucks monthly..

It's not pay to win, this offers no PvP/PK advantage...... 

It's extra coins and a stupid fancy tag xD the only advantage is breaking more stuff, selling more dshop for dil/items or buying more buffs.

I got that you have probably seen this on other servers and they give bonus stats which in that case it would be pay2win. If it was to be implanted that way I'd argue tooth and nail.

The real question though is name changes we can't allow special characters in the name change seeds so people would lose their tag when name changing. If we do allow special characters people will all name change just to have a tag lol.

{VIP}Voudou, xEphrum, Disty and 2 others like this