Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Atlanti

Seller Detected (Facebook)

18 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, RocketBunny said:

I think people can sell items for real money without any worries for ban...4 days after report and he still not in jail...

Congratz staff members :)

They need to be 100% sure, almost any proof can be fabricated, you can't just ban a player because someone acuses and provides a picture (i could fake it myself).

[GM]SunChild likes this

2 hours ago, fkreisler said:

They need to be 100% sure, almost any proof can be fabricated, you can't just ban a player because someone acuses and provides a picture (i could fake it myself).

so you mean I fake this proof? What reason I could have for it? I even don't know EpicMirana just saw him few times...

1 hour ago, RocketBunny said:

so you mean I fake this proof? What reason I could have for it? I even don't know EpicMirana just saw him few times...

Chill, not calling you a lier.

I just said it was posible, and staff cannot react immediatly because of it.

Since i know you ingame i'm positive you wouldn't fake proof, but if i didn't know you, i would certainly consider the posibility, there are many reasons someone would want another player banned.