Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|
Nitex

Let's talk about a 190+ Dead Front

37 posts in this topic

1.) a 190 DF should be created. I've been using a 200% tali in the 190DG on 2 characters and the exp is good but still taking me time to do it and the struggle with the DG is I'll be waiting over an hour to get people to do it. DF would be a lot easier to get people to do it.

2.) it should give players atleast 20/40% more than what the DG does and here's why. I feel like to do the dungeon we go back to the old days where we had to grind for vouchers to get our ticket to do DF. This is feel should be the same way. Or instead of that we could use our PPoints and have to have so many to even enter DF. This would bring DK Square to a rise again with more players.

3.) Just make drops like gold argates, or buffs or somthing like that, P points are for DK square only and that's the way it should be.

1 hour ago, summkid said:

But if you drop money you bypass all the time it takes to get to the fun part.

is farming not fun? is killing a bad ass boss that takes you and a few others time to kill, creating a bond or friendship? i guess not. i guess just killing other people is the only fun part of an mmorpg.

2 hours ago, cool4rz said:

How about applying your ideas by revamping maps that are useless already?But i would love to see the old maps used again :D 

I like this idea, but feel it would take a long time to happen and would most likely result in new items/gears which people do not want. But i have much love for the old maps.

2 hours ago, Bon3 said:

I guess its time to add thing for people who actually play the game longer than 3 days 

make it a hard dg that allows you to farm a strong item - which will force you to farm it if you wanna stay competitive 

^ this.

not necessarily a dung that require a raid to start but something like the old crespo dungeon but 200x harder!?

2 hours ago, DevilDildo said:

We need more hard items to farm at PK maps

we do, but the new players need a way of getting to that level that doesn't take 6 months (i did it the old fashioned way at egutt 180 and tbh id rather do it that way. But seems the new generation are lazy

Raph, akxfolife and Adori like this

8 minutes ago, MrFisty said:

we do, but the new players need a way of getting to that level that doesn't take 6 months (i did it the old fashioned way at egutt 180 and tbh id rather do it that way. But seems the new generation are lazy

Thats happen when we start make everything easier to them every patch, make them even more lazy waiting for free sh1t/lvls

akxfolife likes this

is farming not fun? is killing a bad ass boss that takes you and a few others time to kill, creating a bond or friendship? i guess not. i guess just killing other people is the only fun part of an mmorpg.

@MrFisty

This games pve is1 dimensional if you want to farm and develop friendships through killing bosses play wow , the bosses in that game are wwwway better. 

Not to much to these bosses except move from the fire ball / In alot of well made mmorpg's you have bosses with phases and mechanics but in dekaron for the most part bosses and dg's are just tank and spank, a few aren't the  but the ones in rising are the exception sb boss , only hard part about most  the bosses in dekaron is that they take 3hours to kill.

The farming in this game is more Korean like where its just a grind that takes ages.

Dekaron Rising is not like mmos where there is progression in pve there is only 190 dg at max and sb boss only one mode for the dg. To compare it to an mmorpg like wow they have 8 different max dgs at a time 3 difficulties for each 8-13 bosses a piece.

Dekaron rising is is Pserver does not offer alot and thats not that weird. Its just a pserver I only expect farming to get to the pvp of the game :L.  Not to much pve to be expected . If you really wanna farm play global you can farm for years and still not have shit in that one . 

BENTOT likes this

6 hours ago, summkid said:

@MrFisty

This games pve is1 dimensional if you want to farm and develop friendships through killing bosses play wow , the bosses in that game are wwwway better. 

Not to much to these bosses except move from the fire ball / In alot of well made mmorpg's you have bosses with phases and mechanics but in dekaron for the most part bosses and dg's are just tank and spank, a few aren't the  but the ones in rising are the exception sb boss , only hard part about most  the bosses in dekaron is that they take 3hours to kill.

The farming in this game is more Korean like where its just a grind that takes ages.

Dekaron Rising is not like mmos where there is progression in pve there is only 190 dg at max and sb boss only one mode for the dg. To compare it to an mmorpg like wow they have 8 different max dgs at a time 3 difficulties for each 8-13 bosses a piece.

Dekaron rising is is Pserver does not offer alot and thats not that weird. Its just a pserver I only expect farming to get to the pvp of the game :L.  Not to much pve to be expected . If you really wanna farm play global you can farm for years and still not have shit in that one . 

he has a point about Pserver...

hehe open all DG on the map..
like crespo 45 lvl map.. i go there just to farm argates or trying to farm argates on that DG but suddenly its already LOCK :D>. i suggest to open all DG so we can explore what bosses are there or.. 
what drops item`s are there hehe nonsense hehehe just and idea:)