Major Update: Rising 2018 Patch

Major Update: Colosseum RankingSystem V2.0, new content, comprehensive gear balance, comprehensive skill balance, and much more!
Full Patch Notes

Colosseum Ranking System V2.0

Check out the new Colosseum RankingSystem V2.0 with EXCLUSIVE prizes for the top rankers in both Party Match and Battle Royale
Rankings How it Works
  • Dead Front: 12AM | 4AM | 8AM | 12PM | 4PM | 8PM
  • Colosseum PTM: 3AM | 9AM | 3PM | 9PM
  • Colosseum BR: 1AM | 7AM | 1PM | 7PM
  • Elonohm Sanctum: 10AM | 2PM | 4PM
DarkSmoke420

Return Of DarkSmoke

Hey guys,

It's been along time since I have been on, I see a-lot of new people a-lot of new guilds and a-lot of new things.

Ike must have been busy, I see you are doing a great job with the server! Well I just wanted to say Hi to everyone and I look 

forward to meet the new players and hopefully some of the older players are still around too. 

Thanks 

DarkSmoke

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Topics

• just click muti quote icon " + " on every comment u want to quote
    • Arcane is the main channel, it doesn't matter which one of these you join because they all have the same players on them. Nitex optimized them for various regions of the world to get better MS. The other channels, (Khaleesi and Lurile), are referred to as Channel 2 and Channel 3 respectively.
    • what channel does every use on this server what channel is most used one that has all online players in it?
    • the dream powder issue is that the door to the spiders is bugged so you can't enter unless you're a summoner which has the skill to teleport to mobs. Then you use recall to teleport people inside the room.  can someone explain to me how to use multi-quote i can't figure it lol 
    • Thanks for your extensive feedback, it's really appreciated. 1) Everything is relative. Before we added 170 +9 drops and Osmium +7 drops, everyone thought that those two sets were hard to get. We made it easier to get those early-game items, and now we're being told that getting the endgame gear is hard (it should be, though, to a certain extent). I understand your note about gold argates. I'm going to gather some data and see exactly how valuable these have become. It could be possible that they have become too valuable and too hard to get. 2) As for dil, we still have several places that are really good for dil, examples being Mitera, Arcadia, Shadowkris, and fishing. I'll be looking more into this too, though. The economy has improved since we've made some changes and we want to be careful not to cause dil inflation again. 3) As for leveling, we've made it this way on purpose so that players who want to can keep grinding up to 200. People don't seem to understand that you don't need to be level 200 to be competitive. We've made level 200 a "achievement" rather than a necessary grind, however a lot of people still perceive it as significantly stronger (probably because the number 200 looks wayyy bigger than 195. I may look into making 180~195 faster. As for the guides, we have several in game guides and have added a guide in the Ardeca map. However, I definitely agree that a large amount of new players still lack a sense of direction. I've been brainstorming ideas on making things clearer but simplifying things isn't easy as Dekaron is a pretty complicated game. --- can you please explain this issue a bit more so I can fix it with the next update and label it as a high-priority issue? I'm not sure if we have this one in our update documentation. I'll be discussing with the staff the following: The Gold Argate issue and how we should resolve it. Making it easier to get the Blacksmith's 8% Talisman Increasing the ways to get Dream Powder, fixing the dream powder bugged room The EXP leveling curve between level 180~195 Ideas to provide players more guiding information in game.  
  • Popular Contributors