Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|
HealingHoe

Taking Signature Request :)

26 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, {VIP}GoZiLa said:

I assume you won't be doing it free so what's the price?

I am doing it for free i wont knock anyone hustle so my sigs will be different then there's so we can have different styles plus I'm just bored i am looking for 180+ segnal and bagi armor and weps if you want to donate i wont say no ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Topics

• Ferocious Selling/Buying/Trading Thread 2017
      Hm for 2x 180 plumes? Im trying to pm u ingame but ur afk
    • WTB/WTS List
      Updated! WTB> {VIP} = Dil
    • Balance Application
      Q. What is your IGN?
      A. {VIP}Huanna Q. What is your Discord name?
      A. Huanna#9742 Q. What class do you play?
      A.  segita hunter Q. What timezone are you in?
      A. GMT+2 Q. For how long have you played Dekaron Rising?
      A. 9 and a half months. Q. For how long have you played Dekaron in general?
      A. 3 years. Q. Why do you want to be part of the Dekaron Rising Balance Team?
      A. I want my and everyone's gaming exp to be better so we can enjoy the game even more. Q. Why do you think you are suitable for this role?
      A. i have ben a balance tester on world of warcraft so i have exp from another game and i would love to charge it with evryone. Q. Have you ever been part of a Balance Team on any other Dekaron server or even any other games? If so, which one(s)?
      A. Dekaron no. used to be a balance tester on a world of warcraft server called warmane Q. Can you give an example of you making a positive contribution to a team and what the outcome was?
      A. sadly i cant on dekaron yet. the wow server warmane went down ty to technical issues and ty to my studdy we made the server come hours earlier. Q. Taking a look at Vicious Summoner in game. If you could change something about the class, what would it be and why?
      A. I would lower the damage or the tankiness if you lower them both they won't be good but i also want to give them a little more gap closer . Q. Taking a look at Dark Wizard in game. If you could change something about this class, what would it be and why?
      A.  i like the dmg and tankiness of Dark Wizard atm but il like to change 1 spells  not in dmg just 1,5-2 sec increase. Q. If (insert the class you play) was to recieve a new buff to a skill, what would it be and why?
      A.  hunter dont need more dmg but i would change fire bullet stun. atm fire bullet stun on the 6 shot i would like to make it 1 or 4  shot, 1 shot so the spell cant be interrupts so easy or 4 so we as hunter can set up our combo / kite easyer . Q. If (insert the class you struggle the most against) was to recieve a new debuff what would it be and why?
      A. to let dragon knight get a movement speed decrease but they dont rly need atm. Q. If (insert the class you play) was to recieve a nerf what would it be and why?
      A. i find hunter elastic force to be a little op its almost impossible to crit on you when its on but hunter dont need it ty its our only defiance ability. Q. If (insert the class you struggle the most against) was to recieve a buff what would it be and why? A. i stryggle most vs dragon knight they dont need eny buffs they  have rly good dmg / ( cc crowd control ) nice movement speed, and average CD timers and tankiness
  • Popular Contributors