Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
[OPR]TikTok

{VIP}HeXXeD OPR Application 2.0

20 posts in this topic

On 1/28/2017 at 10:23 PM, TitzMan said:

You only know how to read. Understanding statement is the key. Using brain is free. Try it. Cheers!

There no nothing leaning towards any type of geared or not geared players. You mean reading between the lines which there isn't anything to do such. 

On 1/28/2017 at 10:37 PM, TitzMan said:

Typical pinoy doing trashtalk and thread jacking. I am entitled with my own opinion. Does that hurt your ego? Well after my couple of days playing rising i decided not to join this shitty server anymore. Too much shitty brain dead players. Btw,i had fun killing your mage. Sad part is you have lots of excuses doing pvp. You know who i am. :)

Warning point issued for racism. You thread jacked first with your fight for lowbies when there was nothing against lowbies even said. If the server is so shitty do not bother to even log on our shitty forums and go to another server that has the population of 12 members.

I dont think he was implying that there is something in between the lines, he might be talking out of his experience. Lowbies are the future players of Rising, just because they got shit gear it doesnt mean they are less worthy players than others. I see people losing pvps with their alts and then bringing their +10 mains, trying to feed their ego. Not saying Hexxed is that kind of people, i actually saw him a couple of hours and asked him to see his wep, he was friendly and showed it to me. My point is that potential staff members should be respectful to new players, they dont have to hand out dils but answering "stupid" questions and pointing them out to right directions is a quality that every staff member possesses.

Hydden and {VIP}Rusty like this