Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|
NaughtyBear

Willing to start again!

10 posts in this topic

NaughtyBear here, Was an Half Bagi back then.

Played all of Nitex's server's in the past, but left for quite some time due to school/work. I have some free time in the summer and might play again. 

Few things:

1) How many geared people are on daily?

2) How much would it cost me in donations to get fully geared to the most updated stuff?

3) Is there a English guild that would like to recruit me?

Note: i'm already level 196 and Elite Emperor rank.

Adori, [GM]Fayth 신앙 and AzaNezz like this

6 hours ago, NaughtyBear said:

Played all of Nitex's server's in the past, but left for quite some time due to school/work. I have some free time in the summer and might play again. 

Few things:

2) How much would it cost me in donations to get fully geared to the most updated stuff?

I would say seperated over the different timezones there are like 80 geared people around

it was alot more at some point and I feel like its recovering a little.

Overall if you want a perfect set with perfect wep and good accesoires you will need ~ 400$ 

there are a few english guilds - a pure english chat guild is for example Royal ;)

ICut3 and [GM]Fayth 신앙 like this

12 hours ago, NaughtyBear said:

Few things:

Naughty!!!!! Hey it's me xPindarus, it's good to hear from you. :) Like Bon3 said getting perfect will cost upwards of $300-400 but you can get a set/wep with decent stats for around $200.
My guild is also recruiting, pm me in-game for details but the basic rules are. English speaking in guild chat only, and minimum +10 to join. 

Hope to see you back soon!

xSlasher and Bon3 like this

1 hour ago, [GM]Fayth said:

Naughty!!!!! Hey it's me xPindarus, it's good to hear from you. :) Like Bon3 said getting perfect will cost upwards of $300-400 but you can get a set/wep with decent stats for around $200.
My guild is also recruiting, pm me in-game for details but the basic rules are. English speaking in guild chat only, and minimum +10 to join. 

Hope to see you back soon!

Hahaha GM Fayth bully me in parca xD ^^

22 hours ago, NaughtyBear said:

Few things:

i sell my perf mage set/sb/fv staff= 250$ pm me if u interest

IGN: {VIP}ICut3

[OPR]TikTok likes this