Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|
Wrecked

DKSQ Nametags

10 posts in this topic

Hello Rising,

So recently I have been coming across more and more people, refusing to fight their guild-mates inside DKSQ, or refusing to fight certain players because "He's my friend" or "He's geared", now I may be the only person this irritates, and I will probably get troll responses from people saying "Stfu" or "Then stop playing DKSQ", but tbh I don't care for your sarcastic responses.

Is there any way we can have DKSQ go back to the way it used to be? And just have, for example (Summoner_Miseria) to prevent this sort of thing happening? I grow tiresome of trying to earn PP to save up for Squama, only to enter DKSQ and have a team refusing to fight because someone has slightly better gear or because they are representing the same guild, last time I checked, DKSQ was a warzone, you go there to fight, not to run around like a baby and refuse to fight because he's in your guild.

Thanks for reading.

~ Wrecked 

On ‎14‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 6:50 PM, Funky Gh☯uL ツ said:

That is against the rules, if you caught someone who doesn't hit their "friends" or "guild mates" please provide proofs (much better if video). They will be jailed for 3days (1st offense).

jailing someone is not a solution. and it is their own decision not to fight someone for the said reason. I think I agree with Wrecked and Ceranon that nametags should be hidden, this will prevent from happening this kind of events.

3 hours ago, sutherland said:

jailing someone is not a solution. and it is their own decision not to fight someone for the said reason. I think I agree with Wrecked and Ceranon that nametags should be hidden, this will prevent from happening this kind of events.

you should read the ingame/forums rules. It will help you I promise.

1. BATTLE SERVER (DK SQ / COLOSSEUM)

• A. Dual Client or more inside the Battle Server. A player who is caught having dual or multiple accounts piloting inside the battle server at the same time will lead to jail. 1st offense – 1 week, 2nd offense – 1 month, 3rd offense – PERMANENT.
  • B. AFK. Intentional AFK inside the battle server without the notice of team mates that would lead Team Unbalance is prohibited, if you are caught with at least 3 Screen shots from beginning, middle and last part of the time period or video, you will be subjected for jailing without any warnings. 1st offense – 1 week, 2nd offense – 1 month, 3rd offense – PERMANENT.
  • C. Boosting / Farming. Boosting low level rank players, defines as giving them free kills to gain points is strictly prohibited, anyone caught with an SS or Video will be subjected to jailing without any warnings. 1st offense – 1 week, 2nd offense – 1 month, 3rd offense – PERMANENT.
  • D. Non agro on Guildies (enemy side). Ignoring and bypassing guildies or friends on enemy side just to let them kill your team mates is prohibited. Anyone caught with at least 2 or more SS and/or video will be subjected to jailing. 1st offense – 1 week, 2nd offense – 1 month, 3rd offense – PERMANENT.

and ooh, I said 3 days. I think I still have a heart. Lol

Ceranon likes this

So how can someone testify this situation? Video proof cant be a sort of evidence as you dont know whats on the other side, jailing someone for a week is quite harsh though and its a first offense we dont know why that person is afk, we dont know if he/she is indeed boosting etc etc... 

9 hours ago, sutherland said:

So how can someone testify this situation? Video proof cant be a sort of evidence as you dont know whats on the other side, jailing someone for a week is quite harsh though and its a first offense we dont know why that person is afk, we dont know if he/she is indeed boosting etc etc... 

You can easily point out guildmates who are not attacking each other with video as proof. I believe there's a case like this (not attacking guildies/friends) not so long ago. 

and 

-- If you know the rules, you will not dare go inside dksquare then suddenly your mum told you to eat and will shut your pc off if you will not go in like 1 minute and then you afk
-- If you know the rules, you will relog your character so you will not be banned.

In boosting/dual logging, It's also easy to point out

Example: 1 guy at Miseria is not in raid but still getting points

sutherland likes this

2 hours ago, Funky Gh☯uL ツ said:

You can easily point out guildmates who are not attacking each other with video as proof. I believe there's a case like this (not attacking guildies/friends) not so long ago. 

and 

-- If you know the rules, you will not dare go inside dksquare then suddenly your mum told you to eat and will shut your pc off if you will not go in like 1 minute and then you afk
-- If you know the rules, you will relog your character so you will not be banned.

In boosting/dual logging, It's also easy to point out

Example: 1 guy at Miseria is not in raid but still getting points

cool and apologies, I don't have any mum anymore, she just died recently :(