Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|
Nitex

[Info] Draco the new PK Spot

35 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, 

It seems that we've received a lot of requests to make Draco Desert the new PK spot. 

All we have to do for this is to disable Parca PK and make it a Safezone. 

I would like to ask, though, is there anything else you guys would like us to do in order to improve Draco as the new future PK spot? 

Update is coming today or tomorrow. 

Thanks, 

Nitex 

18 minutes ago, Nitex said:

Hi everyone, 

It seems that we've received a lot of requests to make Draco Desert the new PK spot. 

I would like to ask, though, is there anything else you guys would like us to do in order to improve Draco as the new future PK spot? 

Thanks, 

Nitex 

I think Parca or UC is the best places for pking. If you make parca a safe zone idk if anyone will pk.

Parca has shadowkris and respawn zone, draco has neither of these.

UC you can't get red name, but theres no reason to go there really.

Atm PK wars and pking is really active in parca, so idk why people suggest to make draco new pk spot. Would take some serious ideas to make draco a more attractive pk spot than parca. just sharing my thoughts

MasterD, Nitex and ICut3 like this

To be honest, disable all place for PK spot so that low levels can farm and hunt more items(kill Dragons and such) I recommend only the coliseum to be the only PK spot. well if you want more players to play the game, it is better to help low levels to get some items than having already high levels with best gear get another gear and be rich all over again.

53 minutes ago, Nitex said:

Hi everyone, 

Thanks, 

Nitex 

Draco has no respawn or return point - turn red and you cant participate in the PK anymore after you die

ICut3 likes this

51 minutes ago, sutherland said:

To be honest, disable all place for PK spot so that low levels can farm and hunt more items(kill Dragons and such) I recommend only the coliseum to be the only PK spot. well if you want more players to play the game, it is better to help low levels to get some items than having already high levels with best gear get another gear and be rich all over again.

low lvls got free 130 +9 gear , then they got free 170 +9 gear , then they got free 170 +7 necks 

When I started on rising I didnt have shit until I farmed everything now you get so much for free - I mean at some point its enough help isnt it 

Nitex, MasterD and Ceranon like this

1 hour ago, sutherland said:

yeah lets disable all pk spot on a PK Based game

Makes so much sense

1 hour ago, Dannyboi said:

I think Parca or UC is the best places for pking. If you make parca a safe zone idk if anyone will pk.

Parca has shadowkris and respawn zone, draco has neither of these.

UC you can't get red name, but theres no reason to go there really.

Atm PK wars and pking is really active in parca, so idk why people suggest to make draco new pk spot. Would take some serious ideas to make draco a more attractive pk spot than parca. just sharing my thoughts

Thanks, good info. 

Side note: I need your help with balancing, can you join our discord chanel? It's much easier for me to communicate via Discord than it is Skype. 

Dannyboi likes this