Zylas

socketing, argate and everything else

So I'm pretty new still to the game and I when I try to make dils I get pked which is cool honestly I gotta learn some way. But I want to know like what would be the best spots or places to get like the gold argates and the gems for socketing gear and even how to embed gems into the gear. If there is a guide that I don't know about, that would be awesome if someone could tell me where to find it but if anyone could help me out that would be great. Thanks :)

P.S. I buy coins and if people are buying is it legit or do they just scam? thought about selling some but didn't know what it was like haha

Edited by Zylas
messed up wording

1 hour ago, Zylas said:

pked which is cool

Nice that you actually like the PK action ;).

1 hour ago, Zylas said:

what would be the best spots or places to get like the gold argates

For me: Space of Pilgrimage (first area/section of the map), but others say Deadlands can be very good for gold argates.

1 hour ago, Zylas said:

gems for socketing gear

Definitely Aquirai ruins, lower left corner of the map.

1 hour ago, Zylas said:

even how to embed gems into the gear

First make a socket, preferably achieve full sockets on a piece of equipment first (Carmen NPC, at Ardeca) then place yourself the desired gems into the sockets through inventory.

1 hour ago, Zylas said:

I buy coins and if people are buying is it legit or do they just scam

Scam will most likely happen if you do not use official staff to help you with the trades, currently we have many OPR's and GM's that can serve as Middleman during this kind of transactions, making it 100% safe for both of the players involved in the trade, just go to Ardeca and shout (using ! at chat) that you need an OPR/GM Middleman, or ask for one at our Discord Channel #middleman.

If you have more questions just askB).

thanks Gm adori for the info

P.S just got scammed 20$ didn't know i could use a gm's help till i just seen this. trying to get the pictures to show up right now and i also made a post about it in the other page its supposed to be in

29 minutes ago, Zylas said:

thanks Gm adori for the info

P.S just got scammed 20$ didn't know i could use a gm's help till i just seen this. trying to get the pictures to show up right now and i also made a post about it in the other page its supposed to be in

Always shout in ardeca or ask on our official discord group for a Middle Man. Never trade without one, I will assist you now with the scam that took place.

9 hours ago, Zylas said:

One more question GM adori haha

Best Place for Mavrics? haha

I think what {VIP}GoZiLa suggested is great, while you can farm mavrics at Draviss Field (go to the stone circles, fire mobs) you will also get drops of Dragon Bones and most likely Normal Dravice Artifacts, and yes, Dragon Bones are in high demand, can go anywhere from 300 million dills to +400 million dills per 100.

30 minutes ago, Talskie said:

any video about creating sockets? what are the requirements in creating sockets?

Socketing only requires dils, but you can increase the success rate of it when you put crap gems. The higher the level of the item, the lower success rate it have. crap gems can be farm more easily on aquirai ruins. 195 weapons can only be socketed once it is upgraded to +8, osmium pants of any class cant be socketed.

Socketing only requires dils, but you can increase the success rate of it when you put crap gems. The higher the level of the item, the lower success rate it have. crap gems can be farm more easily on aquirai ruins. 195 weapons can only be socketed once it is upgraded to +8, osmium pants of any class cant be socketed.

any crap gems? Like i want to create a socket in weapons can i use crap gems?