DKR Fayth

[Guide]: Mavric and Argate System

1 hour ago, t-ronaldo said:

Hi, is it possible to change the first 3 lines on an item without touching the last line (AR)?

No

You can only remove the last line, otherwise you could just keep erasing the other lines and make full AR armor etc.

Guys, where to farm Tatum mavrics? Its so expensive this days. Nobody farm it. Where is the best place to farm that? Anyway i think drop chance of tatums should be boosted

3 hours ago, Ferrus111 said:

Guys, where to farm Tatum mavrics? Its so expensive this days. Nobody farm it. Where is the best place to farm that? Anyway i think drop chance of tatums should be boosted

Can be farmed from the purple mutated spiders in Mitera

Can also be farmed from monsters in Space of Pilgrimage, The Deadlands and Draviss Fields

Ephri boss in Cherubim Nest dungeon also drops 10+

They will also be added as drops in our Deadlands revamp which will be included in Part 2 of our big update.

On 10/6/2018 at 2:44 AM, Ferrus111 said:

To add onto what Dannyboi said, the reason why they are so expensive is because hardly any players are farming them. Low supply with high demand = high cost.