Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|
-Independent-

DKSQ Ranking Tables

10 posts in this topic

I've been wondering if it would be possible to implement some sort of DKSQ ranking table. Preferably something similiar to the current Battle Royale ranking table with Win/Loss Ratio, Kill/Death Ratio, total score gained from DKSQ etc etc. Perhaps also adding highest all-time score, monthly scores, weekly scores. 

I think it would make DKSQ more interesting overall, because currently it feels like DKSQ only serves one purpose which is for players to gain Purchase Points which is fair, however I believe adding a ranking table would give DKSQ a bit of a more 'competitive twist' for those, like myself, who isn't doing DKSQ for PP.

5 minutes ago, -Independent- said:

Weekly of Battle Royale works atleast if I'm correct, but yeah would be nice to see those fixed aswell

Those players are legacy tho but they are not in game anymore and I need my upgraded squama  took so long to got people in br sont have much time to play pls do something or alternative way to get P and B coins

6 minutes ago, -Independent- said:

3 minutes ago, XX23 said:

Those players are legacy tho but they are not in game anymore and I need my upgraded squama  took so long to got people in br sont have much time to play pls do something or alternative way to get P and B coins

Undo Masochie Statue - "Check your Colosseum ranking" - Click the "Battle Royale". You'll see the weekly results of active players in Battle Royale. Party ranking & total ranking is outdated though.

For instance, rank one right now is D4rk4ngel followed by Huanna #2, Delac #3

XX23 likes this