Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|
zackcore2012

Crashing after ptm,br ends

9 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Dannyboi said:

Is it the "Dekaron has stopped working" message?

If so, how often does this happen when you exit ptm and br and is it only ptm and br?

it didn't happen today which was weird. Ill take ss of the message next time it happens. Usually happens in BR,PTM or dksq. In dksq usally every 3 games or always during event. in ptm/br it happens like every 5-6 games.. sometimes it doesn't happen.

Edit this happens in ptm/br after match is over.. never happens during or loading 

buuchan likes this

3 minutes ago, zackcore2012 said:

it didn't happen today which was weird. Ill take ss of the message next time it happens. Usually happens in BR,PTM or dksq. In dksq usally every 3 games or always during event. in ptm/br it happens like every 5-6 games.. sometimes it doesn't happen.

Edit this happens in ptm/br after match is over.. never happens during or loading 

Same thing happened to me , normally its right after BR or PTM match finished when it supposed to load back to ardeca. 

On DKSQ its random , it could happen halfway , when u ressurrect from dying , and upon quitting dksq when its finished.

DKSQ is much more often though.

akxfolife and zackcore2012 like this

5 hours ago, Delac / Roasteed said:

not so often after br / ptm but its annoying after almost every  DKSQ 

5 hours ago, zackcore2012 said:

5 hours ago, {VIP}GoZiLa said:

Same thing happened to me , normally its right after BR or PTM match finished when it supposed to load back to ardeca. 

On DKSQ its random , it could happen halfway , when u ressurrect from dying , and upon quitting dksq when its finished.

DKSQ is much more often though.

Interesting.

Did all of you add the dkrising.exe to your firewall and anti virus exceptions list / marked as trusted application?

If so I'll let Nitex know that this is still an issue.

Personally my game only crashes SUPER rarely now.

Edit: Also can you guys let me know what ios you're using

51 minutes ago, Dannyboi said:

Interesting.

Did all of you add the dkrising.exe to your firewall and anti virus exceptions list / marked as trusted application?

If so I'll let Nitex know that this is still an issue.

Personally my game only crashes SUPER rarely now.

Edit: Also can you guys let me know what ios you're using

Yes i do add dkrising.exe to firewall and windows defender exclusion , i am running on windows 10 and i run it as administrator. I am running on win 10 compatibility.

basically once i run on win10 compatibility , the crashing frequency has gone way lower compare to win7, win8 and win xp compatibility.

But the issue with win10 compatibility is i encountered graphic problem with some costumes and TransUp which appears all pink , however i don’t mind having this graphic issue over crashing rate.

Apologies for replying late to this.

The disconnections at the end of leaving the battle server (when leaving DK Square or Colosseum specifically) is an isolated, completely different crash/disconnection issue. It's not related to the client crashes that we've had before.

The client crashes we've had before we're due to compatibility and performance implicating issues with the game client that we've fixed. We did not expect the fixes we've made to remedy the compatibility and performance issues to fix the problem with disconnecting/crashing when leaving DK Square/Colosseum, since it was a different bug.

Unfortunately the bug that happens when leaving DK Square/Colosseum is a packet based issue and much harder to fix. We haven't yet found a way to reproduce is 100% of the time in order to gather the data we need to find out the specific cause and fix it just yet. So far we've only been able to determine that it is anywhere between 14~20 packets that are sent when leaving the battle server causing it.

There's going to be an experimental fix in the next update that may or may not remedy it. Since we can't reproduce it, we won't know for sure until after the update once we gather feedback from players who experience this issue.

If you're one of the people that experiences this somewhat frequently, it would help us a lot if you could be observant and possibly find a common pattern that leads to the crash.

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we try to resolve this tricky bug.