Kyodjin

FPS problem.

Hey guys, I've been a big fan of Dekaron since it's 2moons days.....I recently downloaded Dekaron Rising and I have very low fps for some reason and idk what it is....On the original client of the game from Papaya my game runs perfectly fine without any lag AT ALL.  What could be the problem? It really bothers me and I can't fully enjoy the game because of this.

14 minutes ago, Kyodjin said:

Hey guys, I've been a big fan of Dekaron since it's 2moons days.....I recently downloaded Dekaron Rising and I have very low fps for some reason and idk what it is....On the original client of the game from Papaya my game runs perfectly fine without any lag AT ALL.  What could be the problem? It really bothers me and I can't fully enjoy the game because of this.

What would you approximately think that your FPS is?

4 minutes ago, Kyodjin said:

It's just not as smooth as the original game....

Hey

Unfortunately private servers runs on a lot older version of the game than Global Dekaron does.

Heres a few things you can try:

1) If you have an SSD drive I can recommend installing the game on that since the game is only 4-5GB size

2) If you have Nvidia graphics card go to GeForce Experience (should be on your pc as default) and check if there are any graphics driver updates. Download, install and restart PC.

3) Go to windows solution center and install the optional software updates in there

-

If none of this helps you theres also a guide here you can try out

Never mind....I don't want to go through all that again to make this game work smoother, I've done something similar to that already before and it still didn't work. I have a 1080 ti and I can't run a game made in the early 2000s with shitty graphics......I shouldn't have to do all that to enjoy the game, it just sucks. The original causes no problems for me but this one, one which I want to play so bad is causing me problems, I'm just gonna uninstall it.