Alpha*

Should they increase DeadFront's EXP?

DeadFront's EXP  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Should they increase DeadFront's EXP?

• YES
    • NO

1 hour ago, Dixie / MrFisty said:

Yes, but remove the grade points from bosses to make deadfront worthwhile for those leveling and remove the competition of lvl 200s stealing all monsters so they can farm the bosses for GP.

WTF!!! Hell no.. Dont remove the GP from bosses.. what the hell ur thinking..

I mean uc > df any day man.

Df is just annoying for geared players to have to do a full run AND take exp from people who want to level for 300k op.

you might say: why not do dksq instead? Because at certain time df is faster than df for GP. 

GP will be nerfed in Deadfront

It isn't intended for high gear players to farm GP and exclude new players from the deadfront.

The point of deadfront is for new players to level from 166-180, but also for new players/mid gear players to farm a few GP if they are lacking skillpoints and a small fun alternative to farming dils.

EXP in deadfront wont be increased. The EXP works like they're supposed to. You level there from 166-180 and then you go to Tower at 180-190.

On 10/5/2018 at 5:29 PM, Dannyboi said:

GP will be nerfed in Deadfront

It isn't intended for high gear players to farm GP and exclude new players from the deadfront.

The point of deadfront is for new players to level from 166-180, but also for new players/mid gear players to farm a few GP if they are lacking skillpoints and a small fun alternative to farming dils.

EXP in deadfront wont be increased. The EXP works like they're supposed to. You level there from 166-180 and then you go to Tower at 180-190.

Sir if you want to nerf GP in DeadFront

then at least increase GP in crespo.. iVe searched all the areas there all mobs just gave like 255 GP? that is so small..

if you nerfed it sir can you tell us the estimated time for it to happen? thnx

2nd. Based on my experienced and observation, players 166-180 level only at egutt lvl 160 map - until 180.. and then at 180 go to tower at rest of admirers.. untill 190..

then 190 - go to cherubim untill 200..

i didnt see a level 166 players going to chain of fires for df.. but 180 up..

lastly - at my current rank now new archduke , each boss gave GP = 100k + ..

well i just dont imagine how should it be..

it would be harder to rank up for the like of us if u nerfed it and when we go to another option Crespo mobs gave small GP.. and DKSQ - if you get lucky you get 100K GP..

for me the real fun in DF is the 2 bosses giving enough GP..

doesnt matter the drops the chests.. i mean they are not that valuable.. we can earn 260m by farming 1k dp.. 

12 hours ago, larzking2019 said:

Sir if you want to nerf GP in DeadFront

then at least increase GP in crespo.. iVe searched all the areas there all mobs just gave like 255 GP? that is so small..

if you nerfed it sir can you tell us the estimated time for it to happen? thnx

2nd. Based on my experienced and observation, players 166-180 level only at egutt lvl 160 map - until 180.. and then at 180 go to tower at rest of admirers.. untill 190..

then 190 - go to cherubim untill 200..

i didnt see a level 166 players going to chain of fires for df.. but 180 up..

lastly - at my current rank now new archduke , each boss gave GP = 100k + ..

well i just dont imagine how should it be..

it would be harder to rank up for the like of us if u nerfed it and when we go to another option Crespo mobs gave small GP.. and DKSQ - if you get lucky you get 100K GP..

for me the real fun in DF is the 2 bosses giving enough GP..

doesnt matter the drops the chests.. i mean they are not that valuable.. we can earn 260m by farming 1k dp.. 

The only reason that the bosses in deadfront gives you GP is so new players who are missing a few skillpoints on their character can get some for their skills. It's not meant to be a method of actively farming GP.

GP is endgame PvP content. It's not something you should worry about until you're fully geared and it's not something that should be actively farmed in PvE.

Just focus on gearing and leveling.

GP will be lowered in deadfront so that high geared players no longer exclude new players from deadfront.

its sucks that whenever I want to lvl I need full party to go in towers which often times I don't get, so I stand outside tower confused what to do, currently for 1 week I didn't played dekaron because I can't lvl alone anywhere, and I can't get party to lvlup. system needs some serious improvements, because a solo person can't lvl from 180-200, and getting a full party is not easy. I hope they make df for lvling not for gp. there's no way for a solo with starting gears to lvlup anywhere in this game. I often waste my time finding a party, so yeah thats what happens with me, may be I'm wrong.