elexetor

[POLL & DISCUSSION] A classic server rising style ?

Would you like a classic server 2moons oldschool style ?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like a classic server 2moons oldschool style ?

• Yes
    • No

6 hours ago, [GM]Fayth said:

Hello @xMajjic @wid0mz,

Join our Discord server (link in my forum description below) we have a channel there where I post and keep the most up-to-date guides.

q81c9jX.png

Oh wew, looks like you covered everything

I'll make sure to check some of these out! 

Ah so you would make a classic  server only if there are enough players for it... I see. Well I am not sure how to find out how many oldschool players are active or how many are willing to give a shot to classic dekaron, but the only way to find out I guess is to make a alpha version of the classic server let it open like a month and see how many players join... after that I guess you will see if its worth it or not or a more cheap way is to make a voting pool here on forum and let ppl vote if they want a classic server I guess. I did a pool myself however to see what ppl would vote, but since its not sticky or not coming from a staff member I doubt will be that popular and wont attract many ppl attention.

On 12/27/2018 at 8:58 AM, elexetor said:

Ah so you would make a classic  server only if there are enough players for it... I see. Well I am not sure how to find out how many oldschool players are active or how many are willing to give a shot to classic dekaron, but the only way to find out I guess is to make a alpha version of the classic server let it open like a month and see how many players join... after that I guess you will see if its worth it or not or a more cheap way is to make a voting pool here on forum and let ppl vote if they want a classic server I guess. I did a pool myself however to see what ppl would vote, but since its not sticky or not coming from a staff member I doubt will be that popular and wont attract many ppl attention.

Dekaron is only fun with a plethora of players, so yes, unless there's enough demand for it I don't think we'd risk splitting the playerbase. I'll discuss it with the staff team but we're stretched pretty think handling the thousands of players on Rising.

The problem with A3 or A6 is that the files barely work because they're so old and they're riddled with issues like duping and dil bugs. We've seen other servers try it only for people to get bored very quickly and move back to RIsing.

Nops, theres already not enough ppl playing normal ones, it's gonna be same mistake as toher pserver did and got most of his "extra servers" dead

Dont make same mistake

I started off with 2moons about 10 years ago or whenever the hell it was. 

I was 13, had all day to sit there and grind and didn't have the money to buy the pointless D-shop stuff. 

Now i'm 23, work all day and have adult stuff to do. So a classic server really would be a no no for me, or something that after a week of being under level 50, would bore the shit out of me. 

Surely if you want to play a classic server or a slower exp server, why don't you just head back to Dekaron Papaya or whatever it's called these days?

I stopped playing 2moons as soon as I found Dekaron Nemesis. I quit that around 5 years ago and unfortunately found out recently it is no more (goodbye £400 worth of shit) so hence why I am now here, would never return to a classic or original Dekaron server.