Sign in to follow this  
g0dzy

Renegades

Hello and greetings! I've decided to create a guild that is called Renegades. The reason i chose to create this guild is because i want us newcomers / newbies to go together and farm various stuff such as tower, mitera etc. Eventually and hopefully grow strong enough together so we can go for plume runs, ruins etc. Everyone wishing to farm, socialize or just play together is welcome. If this sounds like something you would be intrested in feel free to pm me ingame: Unt0uchable.

hey man i wanted to ask you is the server worth playing and if your guild is alive.

because im considering alot to come back into dekaron thp i remember it pretty unactive, dead DKSQ and huge gap of gear bitween the donators and newcomers wich is impossible to cantch up because theres no players farming and argates drop well only in tower wich requires pretty strong account to farm efficiantly

so to summ it all up. do you recommand me to come and open new account?

On 4/20/2019 at 2:44 PM, WhinnieThePooh said:

hey man i wanted to ask you is the server worth playing and if your guild is alive.

because im considering alot to come back into dekaron thp i remember it pretty unactive, dead DKSQ and huge gap of gear bitween the donators and newcomers wich is impossible to cantch up because theres no players farming and argates drop well only in tower wich requires pretty strong account to farm efficiantly

so to summ it all up. do you recommand me to come and open new account?

Sorry for the late reply! atm the guild is not very much alive ! due to the fact that I have not had time to play. I would say the server isnt really super active. but its the most active dekaron server to this date. even more active than global so. I would definitely recommend starting here if you are considering playin dekaron.