{VIP}Voudou

WTB/WTS List

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
On 7/17/2019 at 2:33 PM, {VIP}Voudou said:

will PM u ingame beb

bebs when u come online? T_T

PM me on discord @ Spud

Edited by avishai445

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, avishai445 said:

bebs when u come online? T_T

PM me on discord @ Spud

sorry beb...will be ingame on monday beb...

its weekend...family time...im out of town.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, {VIP}Voudou said:

sorry beb...will be ingame on monday beb...

its weekend...family time...im out of town.

oki oki enjoy pm me when ur back

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Pazzinda said:

How much seg set in dills , pm me

i prefer trading with other class beb....

but if ur offer sweet enough, maybe i will reconsidered...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, {VIP}Voudou said:

i prefer trading with other class beb....

but if ur offer sweet enough, maybe i will reconsidered...

Pm me on discord Azshara ,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now