alexto

DKSQ ISSUES - Level requirement suggestion

I dont want to be mean towards egut players participating in dksq. But, it came to my mind that the staff should make adjustment on dksq level requirements. The fact is, 30% of all the dksq instance is participated by around 2 - 8 egut players. A character that is level 190 with lowest rank and perhaps egut gears. As always that it happened to me to be in a team that has 1 - 3 egut. Example, 1 - level 190 , 2 - level 194, 3 - level 196 (probably osm). So to tell, we are 5 level 205 - 210 geared players in the team together with those 3 egut. And it is always unbalance that we face an enemy team that all are high level with no egut with them. And it always happen to me in times where average players joining dksq - are from 5 - 10 members for both sides.

So the thing is, it is 8 vs 8 dksq. Alot points could be farm by both teams if and only if there were no egut (and when people do not relog) because the kills and deaths are identically equal, giving same amount of points to each side. But when situation happens that egut enter dksq - we only have like 10k points and the enemy has 100k+ points. That made it so unbalance, that it will become more unbalance when people tried to relog, and they dont relog all and try to finish the dksq time. Because to tell you, 1 - 2 egut to the team matters alot to the gameplay versus to a full 200+ level team and lost alot of points.

My suggestion is, why dont we create 2 Types of DKSQ

1. Level 200 - 210 players DKSQ. No matter how the system distribute players on both teams, there could be no gears and level unbalance that would happen but only to pvp skills and versatility. In this case - Those players can farm fast for like 100k - 300k points for both teams and i know it's true. Coz it happened already that i was on miseria at start of dksq and got like 150k points, got dced and rejoined dksq at richez and see the top players with also 150 - 170k points. As such, the purpose of the dksq is served to better the farming of 200 - 210 level players. So that when they farmed alot of points they can sell to egut players items for a lower price. 

2. Level 190 - 199 players DKSQ. In this dksq, there is only very small gap in terms of gears and level difference since osm set are lightly lower than tera set. So, players can join here freely in this type of dksq without being looked down and discriminated by max players as it happens as of now, and they dont bring pain to max players in dksq wherever team they belong. And then they can farm same points as with the max level dksq, so it means , they can become rich in this area, by selling those items specially 8% random box for 3b in just 4 days - as what max level players are doing right now. That would be fair and easy on the parts of the level 190 - 199 players who finds it hard to get decent items, Plumes, Accesories, Set, and Weap. 

In my opinion maybe thre are those level 190+ players who tried to quit the game , if there are who really quit, because there are only few steps to farm for dils and they find it boring, because of the rigid and hard competition that is always reasoned for some people. So making  Level 190 - 199 players DKSQ - would give a chance for newbie to farm points/dils reasonably. 

And i know someone might comment that there are players that would abuse Level 190 - 199 players DKSQ , in a way that a max player would put all his gears/accessories to his level 190+ alt char, and do massive damage and points farming. Well I have to say, If i am that person, i wouldn't do that because im already max and there is appropriate dksq for me Level 200 - 210 players DKSQ. And please man whoever that man is, please don't be greedy you are already max and rich please do not abuse the Level 190 - 199 players DKSQ and let them farm for themselves to make alot of players in rising.

That is all Thank You.

Dannyboi said:

On 8/12/2018 at 6:20 PM, cbsarutobi said:

The reason is as follows
Leave the afk character partly.
Because it is a character giving points, other members can not enjoy it.
I understand somewhat with my personal feelings, but many people move to the winning team.
How about such a method if possible?
Create two servers of 190 - 199 DKSQ server and 200 DKSQ server.
Equipment is difficult by doing so, but the level difference is buried
Will not some disadvantages of both sides be solved?

Hello cbsarutobi

Thank you for your suggestion.

We already had multiple dksq lobbies before and decided to remove them because the lower tier dksq were only used by people who dual logged to abuse and farm PP illegally.

We decided that since dksq is endgame PvP content we might aswell only have one high level dksq lobby.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\

Well Sir Dannyboi, i would like to ask you, what happened to the present dksq? Why are level 190 - 199 level are allowed to enter the lobby? You Said "dksq is endgame PvP content - , but these people level 190 - 199 who can join are not end game chars - why are they allowed to be with the level 200 - 210 chars - who can only be called end game.

Dual loggin is bannable now, and detectable right? So there can no more abuse in that way?