please update the game client to the newest one..... please!!!..... or someone send me a compress file for the game that dont need patch after extracting it....... im playing at cafe online every time i play i need to DOWNLOAD or USE MY USB THAT HAVE A CLIENT AND EXTRACT IT... but its need alot of min. tell its done need help... thanks....... thankss...........

i bin  patching this game for 2hrs now and still stock at v19.296

even i done download and extract the manual patch v19.2 and still need to patch this... i done click the repair and still same... please update the client thanks........ and btw if cant be updated just say thank u...

image.thumb.png.3db47af970b33374ef9718f7a534cd3a.png

image.thumb.png.29751180a76ef37ccfe488e6ecd2e8ae.png

that is patch v 20.1, 20.0, 19.9, 19.2 

i need help asap thanks

Hello @ry5kford,

I merged all of your replies to this post into one reply. As stated in our Forum Rules, refrain from double-posting (in this case penta-posting). You can click on the "Edit" button on a post to add more information if needed.

Now moving on to your issue, the patching speed of the launcher depends solely on your Internet Connection. A faster Internet Connection would result in updating the files quicker and more efficiently. Please try directly connecting to the Internet via an Ethernet Cable or use a faster network if possible.

yes but still its need to patch at v19.296 T-T and its stock..

but im fine now i manage to ask the owner of cafe to install the game :D and patch it to make it ready to play :D..