@GODxSETH

DKSQ is endgame PvP content.

The level requirement is 190+ because level 200 used to be max level. When level cap was increased to 210 the level requirement to join dksq, was by mistake, not increased to 200+

Lower tier DKSQ is not a possibility. It was there in the past, but was only used by people to illegally farm PP and was removed for that reason.

Players should not join DKSQ if they are not able to contribute in helping their team win the match. If you join as an egutt geared player you create imbalanced matchmaking, which is probably why some people get frustrated. Imagine spending months farming endgame gear to enjoy DKSQ just to have it ruined by egutt players.

Maybe they will increase the level requirement to join DKSQ next update, since it was accidently forgotten when max level was increased to 210.

It has been stated many times in the past by staff members that DKSQ is endgame PvP content.

200+ will still have egutt players. if they had raised the dks limit when they first raised the level there would be hardly any dks for months.

If it did not costs 150-500b for a good set, then people would not stay egutt while saving for a set. Fix the economy so more people get geared.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, MasterD said:

200+ will still have egutt players. if they had raised the dks limit when they first raised the level there would be hardly any dks for months.

If it did not costs 150-500b for a good set, then people would not stay egutt while saving for a set. Fix the economy so more people get geared.

You’re doing something wrong if you’re still using egutt gear at level 200. You should at a very minimum be full +10 osmium at level 200.

It’s not only up to staff members to fix the market. They have already done a lot to fix it, but the players have done nothing to fix it. They keep farming Dil instead of crafting and keep selling items for more than they are worth.

And yes It’s risky to craft, but it is in all mmorpgs so maybe you are playing the wrong kind of game if you dont like crafting.

It has never been easier to gear up than it currently is.

Edited by Dannyboi

7 hours ago, Dannyboi said:

You’re doing something wrong if you’re still using egutt gear at level 200. You should at a very minimum be full +10 osmium at level 200.

It’s not only up to staff members to fix the market. They have already done a lot to fix it, but the players have done nothing to fix it. They keep farming Dil instead of crafting and keep selling items for more than they are worth.

And yes It’s risky to craft, but it is in all mmorpgs so maybe you are playing the wrong kind of game if you dont like crafting.

It has never been easier to gear up than it currently is.

When you are new to a Private server, would you waste time and dil making or buying a set that will not pay back, or stay in egutt free gear and slowely work into new gear. If I start a PRIVATE server I would rather stay in the +9 egutt set until I slowly work my way into the best gear +10 tera. So when I resell etc I do not lose time and dil, as I will be changing my class until i find my fit.

I tried argating, rather than buying gear and I lost billions. I would rather get the gear quick, than waste billions  on gear then change my class and lose dil making it.

Yes, all mmorpgs crafting is key, but people are not coming to private servers of 15 year old games to start fresh and takes months upon months of time, from which the end is just not there. 

False, that use to be true when it did not take 100-500b to gear up. Back when that was true a perf, PERF I MIGHT ADD set was 30-60b.