Dannyboi

Dekaron Rising Balance Part 10

Because it's maybe 1 - 2 Days before the pvp event 2v2.

Lets push Seg and DK in that event. Oh wait, there will be a party like that.

I expect at least a boost of other characters while nerfing that much some like the above characters.

You can't tell me that the patch wasn't done, but you still roll it out?

Thanks to the Exec staff for working to improve the server. Overall I think aloken and half bagi nerfs were necessary, however I agree with the posts above that dragon knight needs to be sorted out asap, as the class will be superior now. I’m also a little concerned about dark wizard shield nerf, since the class is quite tricky already and taking away the only run away skill is quite dangerous. For the next balance patch I would hope slight boost of dark wizard, and dk/seg rework. Thanks! ☺️

6 minutes ago, Belfa said:

Because it's maybe 1 - 2 Days before the pvp event 2v2.

Lets push Seg and DK in that event. Oh wait, there will be a party like that.

I expect at least a boost of other characters while nerfing that much some like the above characters.

You can't tell me that the patch wasn't done, but you still roll it out?

Hello @Belfa

Zennou is not the only one who does balance.
I know that you are upset about the balance patch, but try to look past your own bias and think about what you're saying. You think zennou would nerf your classes because of a weekly pvp event? come on. You are not being fair.

Half Bagi has been extremely strong for a very long time and I'm sure you know this aswell if you play the class. It's mainly a Mass PvP tank yet it has been having some of the highest DPS in the game for a long long time.
Take some time to test these changes in game and do some PvPs. HB is definitely still top 3 or 4.
All changes are tested a lot before they are released.

Aloken has also been extremely strong for a while and is extremely repetetive to play. This is why we did a small rework for the class and also nerfed it slightly. You now have to actually build up Cest La Vie to get stronger and stronger as a fight goes on. This was nearly impossible to do in 1v1 PvP before.

None of these changes are game breaking and both HB and Aloken remain some of the strongest classes in the game right now.

That said we have been coming up with a lot of ideas on how to nerf Dragon Knight lately, and this is in fact one of the first balance patches where Dragon Knight has not been nerfed.
As stated in the balance thread we want to focus an entire Balance Patch on completely reworking Dragon Knight because it doesn't work at all how we intend it to at the moment. This is a big project and it was simply not possible to include in this balance patch.

Overall I don't think you're being fair, especially towards Zennou.

17 minutes ago, ExoMaster said:

But now DK is for sure strongest class and it will stay strongest next few months probably.. 

Hello @ExoMaster

Expect faster balance patches from now on.
Especially once the Dragon Knight rework is complete we'll return to doing the small and frequent balance patches we did in the past to ensure balance is always at it's best.

34 minutes ago, Pazzinda said:

Good job! I love it!Nice update ! Hopefully hunters and dks will be nerfed as well!

Excuse me, what server are you playing to come up with "hunter being strong" thing?

I want to play it too; can you dm me the download link please?

50 minutes ago, Dannyboi said:

Hello @Belfa

Zennou is not the only one who does balance.
I know that you are upset about the balance patch, but try to look past your own bias and think about what you're saying. You think zennou would nerf your classes because of a weekly pvp event? come on. You are not being fair.

Half Bagi has been extremely strong for a very long time and I'm sure you know this aswell if you play the class. It's mainly a Mass PvP tank yet it has been having some of the highest DPS in the game for a long long time.
Take some time to test these changes in game and do some PvPs. HB is definitely still top 3 or 4.
All changes are tested a lot before they are released.

Aloken has also been extremely strong for a while and is extremely repetetive to play. This is why we did a small rework for the class and also nerfed it slightly. You now have to actually build up Cest La Vie to get stronger and stronger as a fight goes on. This was nearly impossible to do in 1v1 PvP before.

None of these changes are game breaking and both HB and Aloken remain some of the strongest classes in the game right now.

That said we have been coming up with a lot of ideas on how to nerf Dragon Knight lately, and this is in fact one of the first balance patches where Dragon Knight has not been nerfed.
As stated in the balance thread we want to focus an entire Balance Patch on completely reworking Dragon Knight because it doesn't work at all how we intend it to at the moment. This is a big project and it was simply not possible to include in this balance patch.

Overall I don't think you're being fair, especially towards Zennou.

Hello Danyboi,

come on! I've huge respect to you, even we had small differences in the past, you was always correct and saying what you think or thought really.

You say now: "You think zennou would nerf your classes because of a weekly pvp event? come on. You are not being fair." come on! This is ridicilous, and I don't wan't to talk anymore if you try to reflect me like this here. 

It just show me, that you don't even read all the forum comments. 

I mentioned that because there is no other point to roll out balance patch if it's not done!!

I don't say zennou, but if you say zennou than ok. Why should zennou roll out patch against me before 2v2 pvp event?

Side info: It's just funny how you came up and saying zennou! It seems you thought about that, which isn't even bad at my eyes. Just saying.

Nitex said that the patch wasn't done 100%. Why you guys roll it out if it's not done?
There it comes to my commend: maybe because it's before the weekend and people who play op characters now can enjoy to rekt another people?

Yea, this is my statement. Since I've seen so many weird things in last couple of time here at rising. 
It's just my opinion. I've not insulted anyone nor I'll.

I just gave up by trying to accept all things which happens on rising from couple of time and reacting false with happiness to it.

Dannyboi, really: None of these changes are game breaking and both HB and Aloken remain some of the strongest classes in the game right now."

Okay, push more nerfs than. What did you expect from me? To say you're right?

No you're not right in this point, my dekaron friend.

Edited by Belfa

46 minutes ago, Belfa said:

Hello Danyboi,

come on! I've huge respect to you, even we had small differences in the past, you was always correct and saying what you think or thought really.

You say now: "You think zennou would nerf your classes because of a weekly pvp event? come on. You are not being fair." come on! This is ridicilous, and I don't wan't to talk anymore if you try to reflect me like this here. 

It just show me, that you don't even read all the forum comments. 

I mentioned that because there is no other point to roll out balance patch if it's not done!!

I don't say zennou, but if you say zennou than ok. Why should zennou roll out patch against me before 2v2 pvp event?

Side info: It's just funny how you came up and saying zennou! It seems you thought about that, which isn't even bad at my eyes. Just saying.

Nitex said that the patch wasn't done 100%. Why you guys roll it out if it's not done?
There it comes to my commend: maybe because it's before the weekend and people who play op characters now can enjoy to rekt another people?

Yea, this is my statement. Since I've seen so many weird things in last couple of time here at rising. 
It's just my opinion. I've not insulted anyone nor I'll.

I just gave up by trying to accept all things which happens on rising from couple of time and reacting false with happiness to it.

Dannyboi, really: None of these changes are game breaking and both HB and Aloken remain some of the strongest classes in the game right now."

Okay, push more nerfs than. What did you expect from me? To say you're right?

No you're not right in this point, my dekaron friend.

Hello @Belfa

Dragon Knight has been nerfed almost every single Balance Patch for years, and we decided to focus the next balance patch on completely reworking the class rather than keep nerfing it since nerfing it never seems to be enough. I mean we could have nerfed it this patch too since we're going to rework it soon anyways, but you also have to understand that Balance takes time and we chose to prioritize the classes you see in the balance patch notes this time. We are aware that some people think Dragon Knight is overpowered but there are just as many people who think it isn't.

Do you not think Half Bagi deserved to get nerfed?
Do you not think Aloken deserved to get nerfed?
Do you not think Segeuriper deserved to get slightly buffed?

What do you think is overpowered about Dragon Knight and why?

A few opinions about things like this is something that would have really helped us with our balance patch.
The Balance Section is ALWAYS open for feedback and suggestions regarding balance and we encourage you and everyone else to share your feedback and suggestions about present and future balance.

But please do remember that Half Bagi and Aloken are both definitely still some of the strongest classes in the game.

And I still always give my honest opinion about things.