BryN

Dungeons for Dils

Can you make solo dungeons where we can earn dils?

Probably revamp treasure of crespo and increase dil drop to 1-5m per treasure box

That would help a lot of newbies earn dils and compete with people.

I think it'd be a good idea to have more ways of farming dil that doesn't rely on other players having to buy the items you farmed - these ways should of course be balanced so that it earns the same amount of dil/hour as other options already available. This would be good for all the players who do not have the time or opportunity throughout their day to leave their PC/laptops open to vend.

Also, while there is currently Mitera dil drops and the 4x shadowakris in Parca (usually always taken by a farmer though), some variety would imo stop players from getting bored a lot quicker with grinding and shifting to other games with a more varied grinding experience, as some of the players I know have. 

The end goal in Dekaron and where the best fun is has always been in pvp imo, and with lower lvl DKSQ removed so that newer players can no longer enjoy pvp as a break from grinding, then atleast if the grinding experience could be improved with more variety, I believe it'd be of benefit to the player community. 

Too much dil in game the way it is currently, the last patch addressed that somewhat by removing some of the Shadowkris from Parca. The issue with introducing more ways to get dil is the price of sets will continue to rise and rise. We do not want to see 500b sets and if we continue pushing pure dil drops into the game that is where it will go.

8 hours ago, 8keith8 said:

Too much dil in game the way it is currently

3 words for you: annual DIL squash

What I would like to add to the idea of dungeons is DP. Having DP added in tower for like 30-50 drops per floor would be nice to have in addition to being a good place to level 180-190.

Posted (edited)

Why not go for a dungeon that drops upgrade/option jewels? Would that not partially help with the economy? More jewels will lowers their prices, meaning they will be more affordable for players who are now refraining from crafting due to the cost/risk. There is a minor dil drain from dungeon entrance fees and upgrade costs + more crafting should also result in more supply and lower prices. 

I guess the above is too simplistic, but isn't there some truth in there too?

EDIT: "More jewels will lowers their prices" of course also means that the dungeon will lose value, but still...

Edited by Settings
Additional thought

Posted (edited)

I vote no on that one, sorry. If by jewels you mean mavrics, then no. Mavrics can be used to make full vit sets, sets which they like to call "perfect" this will only add to the inflation instead of deflating it. It's gonna run the market into the grave. We already have people playing for just 1 month complaining about DIL cap bug. 

Come to think of it, even my DP idea falls under the same category, but, both new and end-game players need it, whilst mavrics are best for absolute end-game content to perfect something and give it an edge.

Edited by Chronos

Posted (edited)

I'd be in favour of creating a dg with jewel drops (mavrics, silver/copper argates, maybe chance of 7%) especially if it's to help lower inflated prices atm.

I agree increasing supply of jewels from DGs would encourage more crafting and likely bring their prices down (and as a result, hopefully illy prices of +10 gear too). This recently happened with Tatums since Baz was reworked. Even though tatum drops were shifted to later bosses, players are now regularly farming Baz so the overrall supply of Tatums has increased, and the price of a full stack of Tatums has gone down from 450-500m before the Baz rework to 225-280m now. Coppers and Silvers prices haven't been affected though and I reckon it's because their demand is much higher, I believe this would be similar for pass and niums if they were added to one more dg. 

Although I'd personally Like DPs in Tower, this would probably make it less efficient for the players who farm them for dils since it already drops in other DGs and with Tower already being popular for golds and 180-190, it'll likely decrease the prices. 

Edited by Dollar
Current Tatum prices lower than originally posted

13 hours ago, Chronos said:

I vote no on that one, sorry. If by jewels you mean mavrics, then no. Mavrics can be used to make full vit sets, sets which they like to call "perfect" this will only add to the inflation instead of deflating it. It's gonna run the market into the grave. We already have people playing for just 1 month complaining about DIL cap bug. 

Won't having more perfect sets bring down their price? Also, I think mavs are fine. Pass/Niums are cheap and tatum prices came down significantly. Also, creating perfect still requires dshop (unless you are completely mad), so not anyone will attempt this. 

I was mainly thinking about coppers/silvers, which are currently at 3-4m/ea. If prices came down, then more people might try to craft Tera/195 themselves. It would still be rough, but it might become worth the risk.

Maybe you should just remove the shadowkris in parca and put it in a  dungeon instead.