Piety

Link of hallucination

Hi, I was wondering if Qilue Rihanna still spawns on space of pilgrimage?  Can't seem to find this boss anywhere on the map.  Or is there any other way to get this ring without having to kill the boss?  Thanks!

Hello @Piety

I don't think Qilue spawns anymore, but I'm not 100% sure.
The ring is severely outdated since there are much easier to get rings with better stats.

If she is still around she would be in the small island at the top left ish of space of pilgrimage that says Qilue Rhianna on the map.

Thanks for the info, Danny.  Can't see the boss though even on that small island and I've come back 4 times all throughout the day, so probably Qilue boss was already removed, thing is I can't seem to find that such a change was made on past patch notes.

16 hours ago, Piety said:

Thanks for the info, Danny.  Can't see the boss though even on that small island and I've come back 4 times all throughout the day, so probably Qilue boss was already removed, thing is I can't seem to find that such a change was made on past patch notes.

Why do you even wan't to kill that boss and get anything from it?
Like Danny already said, the boss and the drop of it (ring etc.) is already outdated.

You can get much better rings or drop from other bosses.

Cheers

20 minutes ago, Belfa said:

Why do you even wan't to kill that boss and get anything from it?
Like Danny already said, the boss and the drop of it (ring etc.) is already outdated.

You can get much better rings or drop from other bosses.

Cheers

Well, link is a pretty good ring at least before I go for squama/lach (still too weak to farm pp on dksq), pretty good for both pvp and pve.  Signet is good as well but its mainly a pvp ring.  Furthermore, got a bit confused 'coz I still see pledge of disillusion on rest of admirers exchange npc, so I thought maybe the base ring still drops somewhere