joeblack

WTS PERF BELT & ARM

S > 10% POISON CRYST ARM UP GEM = 130B or 200$

---------------------------- S O L D , T Y ------------------------------------------

S  > PERF TERA BELT mr mr 2mele 3DR w/ 2x 4% PK TOL = 45B or 75$

S  > PERF CRYS BELT mr mr 2mele 3DR w/ 2x 4% PK TOL = 100B or 175$

S  > PERF CRYS BELT mr mr 2mele 3DR NO GEM = 80B or 150$

S > CRYST ARM 10% CURSE UP DRAG EYE = 100B or 175$

S > CRYST ARM 5% ELE 5% PHYdmg = 70B or 100$

S  > PERF TERA BELT mr mr 2mele 3DR w/ 1x 4% PK TOL = 90B

IGN : 0202

DISCORD : Aiss#9703

Edited by joeblack

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Topics

• I would love to suggest Endgame Bagi skills these skills are very op that is why i call'em endgame skills ^^ I have 7 Endgame skills I will tell you what they do and what their name is : Dissaster :  Bagi warrior jumps and slams the ground dealing massive aoe dmg his hit is so powerful that he summons a volcano beneath the target the volcano starts burning the target even if he steps out of the volcano for 20 secounds it deals 300 health per secound the volcano deals extra fire dmg and slows the target. Meteorite :  Bagi warrior jumps and slams the ground dealing massive aoe dmg his hit is so powerful that he summons a volcano beneath the target the volcano starts burning the target even if he steps out of the volcano for 20 secounds it deals 300 health per secound the volcano deals extra fire dmg and slows the target. No Escape : Bagi warrior slams the ground he's standing on and fro the powerful hit he also destroys the ground the target is standing on then the target starts flying in bagi warrior's way from the hit decreasing his attack speed his vitality and also slowing him. Head Slam : Bagi warrior slams his head over the targets stunning him for 2 secounds and dealing massive dmg while reducing the targets defence. Blood Aura : This skill is just like Bagis normal aura but Its blood red and If it hits a player then Bagi regenerates 1k health but the players 1k health is removed this skill gives bagi speed and guard. Regeneration : Bagi warrior's shield and health starts regening quickly for 10 secounds he gains 20k hp and 10k shield in the process this skills cooldown is 60 secounds this skill also gives speed and attack speed. Thorns : If an enemy attacks bagi warrior when he has Thorns buff on him he gets half the dmg he deals to him this buff is active for 120 secounds.   But if Rising will trully add these skills then im Waiting for my payment ^^ No im just joking i will let u guys add those skills for free idc about money i love the game and keep up the good work guys !  
    • offer below or in direct msg ty
    • Pm me ingame: Mean  Or discord: Doqen#5285
    • My mouse issue seems to be fixed. Good Job Devs, You can rest now.
    • One user reported that the mouse issue was resolved for him. Since I can't replicate the issue on my computer, please message me on Discord so that I can send you some test clients for you to try to see if it resolves the issue. I can compensate you with coins for your time/help testing.
  • Popular Contributors