News
  • Welcome to the new website!
  • All channels online
  • All donations are automatic again

Patch 22.2 Performance Poll

Patch 22.2 Performance Poll  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Did performance (FPS drops, freezes, etc.) get better with Patch 22.2?

• Yes, got better.
      • Yes, but not as good as before Shooter.
      • No, can't tell a difference but I did not notice a performance issue.
      • No
      • Can't tell.

i have the same stutter after the update after 10 minutes ingame whenever i change the camera angle with right click it drops my frames nothing i can do against that ? redownloaded all latest drivers, pc should be able to run 50 clients at the same time without any frame drops

• Executive Staff
    11 hours ago, Delac / Roasteed said:

i have the same stutter after the update after 10 minutes ingame whenever i change the camera angle with right click it drops my frames nothing i can do against that ? redownloaded all latest drivers, pc should be able to run 50 clients at the same time without any frame drops

One user reported that the mouse issue was resolved for him.

Since I can't replicate the issue on my computer, please message me on Discord so that I can send you some test clients for you to try to see if it resolves the issue. I can compensate you with coins for your time/help testing.

• Executive Staff
    7 hours ago, indrek888 said:

No, problem is still there just don't happen instantly like before. Notice fps when moving camera and freezes.

I've received a few reports that they were able to resolve this issue by downgrading their NVIDIA drivers to version 457.51, can you try that please?