Everything is about patience and proper mindset with the necessary goal in mind to get gear.
on my experience. I started to farm my gears last may of this year (2018) and got full gear tera in 4 mos (However i should have gotten it sooner without committing trade error and buying unnecessary items)
Steps I made
1. Created Segu and Level it to 200
2. Farm at parca with the egutt gears and weapon i have til i accumulated enough dil to buy 195 weapon +10 (Random)
3. Bought v2+7 to add more damage in killing akris
4. and save enough dil and i bought segu osm gear to boost my damage to kill akris fast
5. and slowly buy Tera parts.
Note. > My farming experience did not go smoothly just like any other players trying to farm in parca, had to go alot, being pk and bullied its an inevitable experience in that map you just need to bear with it and understand where you stand that you cant do anything yet until you have gears. a bit of advise if you are being pk or bullied just brush it off cause the moment you provoke those bullies the more you are going to be picked on.
Just keep in mind that getting gear is not a sprint it takes time and patience, the moment you get impatient that's the time you will feel the server is lacking something, unfair, hard to farm etc. I know all of us want to be in pvp and able to compete with other as the earliest possible in game but everything has a process.
P.S > I spent farming at parca 4 hours everyday with the goal of 500m dils per day