Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|
Nitex

[GUIDE] FIX GAME AND LAUNCHER ISSUES

77 posts in this topic

On 3/5/2016 at 7:02 AM, Katrina said:

I am still stuck at anti-hack logo then white box appear says: " Dekaron Execute has stopped working" and i need to close the program. I already turn off anti virus, do the DEP thing and run it as admin..HEEEEEEEELLLLPPPPP

+1 but im only getting it when trying to multi client 

On 28.3.2016 at 10:10 AM, ZzRot said:

zxczxzxc.jpg

go to your bin folder dekaron rising/bin. in there open a text file called option.txt. find the resolution line and change it to the same as your monitor. i put mine on 800 600 but that was bcus i play in full screen anyways. it's said to happen when the ingame resolution is too big.

i already tried all of the above possible solutions. but none of these worked. this always pops up every time i try to open the  launcher.  it has been running good, until now. i am using the dkrising.exe at bin to access the game but im pretty sure if there is an update, i wont be able to login anymore. anybody can maybe help me with this? at least i can fix this before next update.

dkrising.JPG