What makes Dekaron Rising the best:
[Rising vs. Official] – bullets with this tag = things we do better than official
[Rising vs. Official & Rising vs. other private servers] – bullets with this tag = things we do better than official and other private servers
Rising is PLAY2Win whereas Official is PAY2win. [Rising vs. Official]
- Official Dekaron has D-Shop (cash shop) items that provide overpowered stats. For example, costumes give +20% defense. This ruins the game because players who do not pay cannot obtain these items and are thus always at a major disadvantage when playing against players that do buy those items.
- Dekaron Rising’s D-Shop is primarily cosmetic only. The only items in the D-Shop that give any PVP/PK advantage are the buffs, but we’ve made those available outside of the D-Shop as well. For this reason, PvP/PK is fair across the board for all players.
Class Balance [Rising vs. Official & Rising vs. other private servers]
- Dekaron has 12 classes and the game has had an issue with balance (because they are all so unique) for years.
- Official Dekaron is oblivious to balance since they are motivated by profits, so they add items with overpowered stats that ruin game balance.
- Dekaron Rising on the other hand has a dedicated balance team and uses PvP/PK statistics to ensure that the classes are as balanced as possible. We released a major balancing patch in our 2018 update last January that was in development/testing for 6 entire months! And we’re happy to say it was a huge success according to database statistics.
Leveling Up / Getting Gear [Rising vs. Official]
- On Offiical it is very hard to level up and it’s could take an entire year to get max level. Not everyone has the time to do so, and since the game is highly PvP/PK oriented, you can’t have that much fun if you aren’t strong enough.
- On Rising we’ve made it so that you could get to 1~180 in a day or two. At 180 you could get the 180 set (one set before the last set) which drops plentifully in the 170 map. We’ve made it so that the endgame set isn’t significantly stronger than the 180 set, so even new players can quickly get in on the action and be competitive.
Large, Interactive Community [Rising vs. Official & Rising vs. other private servers]
- Official’s community is mismanaged. Their forums are underdeveloped and their staff are rarely seen.
- Rising has a huge, global community with hundreds of players online at all times. Staff members are always online in-game, on our website, and in our discord. We have several huge guilds, even a guild that migrated from Dekaron Japan. Our Discord is always full of players chatting and we have the largest community of any private server.
- We also have game channels that are optimized for different parts of the world to ensure there is as little lag as possible. We have channel uplinks in the following locations: Europe, USA, Canada, Philippines, Taiwan, Japan, Australia.
- No other private servers comes close.
Fast Updates, Exclusive Content that not even official has [Rising vs. Official & Rising vs. other private servers]
- Our server is updated more frequently than official’s. We implement new updates faster than they do in addition to developing our own. For example, we added the new Dragon Knight class 6 months before Official did (because it was released on Dekaron Korea, and our devs translated and developed it quicker).
- Official’s dev team is really bad and it takes then months to fix small issues.
We have exclusive content that has brought new life to the game that not even official versions of the game have.
- New Costumes, Wings
- Weapon Skin System: read more about this one, it was a HUGE new system: https://dekaronrising.com/index.php?/articles.html/updates/patch-147-new-weapon-skin-system-new-boss-arenas-pt1-r103/
- Colosseum Ranking System: official and pservers have Colosseum, which is a really cool PvP system, but only we have the ranking system for it, which we have created from scratch and players love. Read more about this one here: https://dekaronrising.com/index.php?/articles.html/news/major-update-rising-2018-patch-r97/
- New dungeons, monsters, bosses
- Modernized game UI
Events [Rising vs. Official & Rising vs. other private servers]
- Our staff team is constantly running both forum events and in-game events.
- PvP tournaments are held monthly and we have created exclusive prizes for tournament winners.
Other servers and official run primarily cash events, whereas our events are geared toward all players
- Example: Official added Karon's Blurry/Bright/Shiny Tears as cash items, and these items were extremely overpowered which was unfair to non-donators. We added these items in game as regular non D-Shop items, so everyone can obtain them and it is not necessary to donate for them. Our exchange is 100% play to win.
Security [Rising vs. Official & Rising vs. other private servers]
No Dupe Problem
- Official Dekaron has had a huge item duping issue that ruined their economy (you can read about it on their forums). Basically there was a way to clone items. It ruined their economy and they had to delete items from everyone, it was a bad mess.
- Rising has never had a dupe problem and we track all items by giving each item in the game a serial number to ensure this doesn’t happen.
- Because of the way Dekaron was developed, it’s easy to hack the game (speed hack, teleport hack, monster no-aggro, skill hack, etc). Hackers are a huge problem on the official game and on private servers and can make the game very unfair.
- Rising has a professionally built custom-anti hack. It detects all hacks and automatically closes the client if any are detected. The anti hack also has a "heartbeat" system which allows the server to detect if it was bypassed, in which case the bypass is logged and the suspicious characters are sent to the staff team. In other words, our anti hack isn’t un-bypassable, BUT… Even if someone does bypass the anti hack, the character is automatically flagged because we have serverside detection that detects when a player is in game without the anti hack running .
No database leaks, information leaks, or rollbacks.
- Other private servers have had database leaks that have leaked account information or database hacks that have caused them to rollback their database (losing player data for X days).
- Rising has been open for 5 years: we’ve NEVER had any database hack, database leak, or needed to do any rollbacks. We’ve also never deleted any data. If you made a character on the first day we opened the server 5 years ago, it’s still there! Our website uses SSL encryption, our servers and databases are professionally secured and backed up every hour. One of our staff members is an IT Audit and Security Analyst!
- We have 99.9% uptime thanks to redundant servers, DDoS protection, and systems to automatically alert staff if anything is malfunctioning.
Edited by Nitex