Updated Shadow Tower Dungeon, updated Cherubim's Nest Expedition, new anti hack, new gem glows, and more!
- Anti-hack programs have to use some windows functions that trigger flags on antivirus programs. The only two ways around this are 1) contact antivirus programs and explain the situation or 2) digitally sign the anti hack program. Unfortunately, since we're not a formal organization, we can't digitally sign the anti hack, though we may in the the future. However, we have started to send emails to antivirus companies so they can help us resolve this issue.
- Please make sure to add C:/Dekaron Rising/ to your antivirus and Windows Defender exceptions.
HOW TO ADD EXCEPTION IN WINDOWS DEFENDER:
- Open Windows Defender Security Center, and then select Virus & threat protection > Virus & threat protection settings > Add or remove exclusions.
- Click the + button, chose "Folder".
- Add the C:/Dekaron Rising/ folder.
- You may also need to add the Dekaron Rising folder to exceptions in other antivirus programs like Avast.
- Improved client loading speed on Windows 7/8
- Fixed a bug where sometimes the client did not launch when you clicked "Play" on the launcher. The client will now always launch on the first try.
We've significantly improved our anti hack features and added a new hardware ID system. We're very confident that with the new system in place, you will notice virtually no hackers in game.
Note on Performance: We first released this new system with patches 14.84~14.89. An earlier version did cause some performance issues for a very small amount of players, but with Patch 14.9 the new system will not cause any issues.
- If the anti hack detects any hacks (with 100% certainty) the player is automatically disconnected from the server and the anti hack logs information such as what hacks were used, what map the character was in, and more.
- If the anti hack detects anything suspicious the anti hack reports the suspicious player to the server where staff can investigate.
Tower of Spell
We have reworked the Tower of Spell dungeon for new players!
Tower is a dungeon that increases in difficulty the higher up the tower you ascend, but the rewards also increase!
If you are level 180+ with full +9 egutt set/wep and +7 necks from Mitera you should be able to survive in this dungeon as long as you are 3 or more players with a segnale!
To teleport to Tower of Spell dungeon speak with NPC Rezeena in Ardeca (Next to NPC Orz)
This dungeon will now be the best place to level from 180-190!
The rework offers new features to the dungeon such as:
- Increased EXP the higher floor
- Increased dils from bosses the higher floor
- All main bosses now drop gold argates (more the higher floor)
- All mini bosses drop +7 level 180 weapons
- All monsters have a 2% chance of dropping a 6% gem
- Bosses on floor 1-3 also drop Dark Stones
- Bosses on floor 4-5 also drops Mana Crystallines
- The last floor boss also has a chance of dropping the Seal of Destruction rings
Cherubim's Nest Expedition
We have reworked Cherubim's Nest drops!
We added new drops to this dungeon because the only reason to do this dungeon is for plumes and if you don't get a plume drop you will have this empty feeling of having wasted your time.
The following changes are:
- Removed the Summoning Scroll from 1st optional boss Dikesel and added a 100% chance for him to drop 3x +0 195 blue sigmetal weapons
- Increased Kadirun Summon Scroll droprate from 40% to 100%
- Lowered Cherubims chance of dropping a Spell Plume from 50% to 33%
- Removed the Seal of Destruction ring from Ephri boss and added it to the last Tower of Spell boss
- Ephri boss now has a 30% chance of dropping an MC2 helmet and a 100% chance of dropping 10-12 Tatum Marvics
- All the Reaper monsters before Ephri boss chambers now have a 4% chance of dropping a +0 Tera belt or armlet
Braiken Castle Guild War [NEW]
Updated Braiken Castle for a massive upcoming event. Stay tuned, event will be announced soon.
Small preview of the event:
Qune Temple (Event Map)
- Qune Temple teleport has been added to Orz in Ardeca. This map will be used for another very special new event.
- More details will be announced for this event soon
New Gem Glows
We have added new and custom made gem glows for all elements!
(click on pictures to enlarge them)
Curse Gems Glow
Fire Gems Glow
Lightning Gems Glow
Poison Gems Glow
Ice Gems Glow
Mixed Gems Glow
Deux Marble Rework
We have also reworked Deux Marble since we disabled Boxing Gloves because they were bugging certain bosses
Deux Marble will still spawn on all 3 channels!
The changes made are following:
- Dramatically increased Deux Marble HP
- Dramatically increased Deux Marble Damage
- Removed Boxing Gloves drop
- Deux Marble now has a 100% chance of dropping 10m dils
- Deux Marble now has a 100% chance of dropping a +0 osmium armlet or belt
- Increased his spawn timer to once every 4 hours
New Alliance of Glory Effects
We've added new Alliance of Glory Effects (same as the new Guild of Glory effects from the last patch).
Spirit - Enflame - Muze
Toxic - Rainbow - Curse
Pulse - Geo - Fiend
Ember - Gravity
Miscellaneous Changes / Bug Fixes
- All Grade Points in Under Crespo 1 has been lowered to make DKSQ more active
- Deadfront EXP has been lowered to fit level 166-180 to match the new Tower of Spell rework
- Slightly increased the dils dropped by all monsters in Mitera again
- Fixed 8% Blacksmith Mini-Talisman in Dream-Powder Exchange.
- Fixed bug with Weapon Skin System -- you can now go from Tech -> Purple Crystalline (was bugged before)