We've fixed the new launcher issue that was affecting some players.
Please download and install this manual patch if your launcher is broken: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Orf9HizMhHXwCkDvkuVx2-Ph4w1ElMa9/view?usp=sharing
We've updated the game launcher with a new design, better reliability, and better compatibility!
Patch 14.95 was released this morning with Rising Launcher V2.0.
The launcher should update itself automatically (it will download the patch, then when you click Play it will update and restart itself).
- "Repair" client now functional. If your client ever stops working properly, you can click "Repair" and the launcher will try to repair your client.
- Better performance / reliability: the launcher should download and install updates more reliably. In some cases before it wasn't fully reliable.
- Countdown functionality: GMs will be able to add countdowns directly to the launcher (will appear above the cards).
- Event time news slider (coming soon).
New design, news cards, and interactive animations!
Tip: You can click any one of the cards to read patch notes now!
Tip 2: If you have a scroll wheel, you can scroll down to see more cards :).
- Tip: You can click any one of the cards to read patch notes now!
We hope everyone likes it. Please let us know what you think below or if you have any suggestions.
If you have any issues, just comment below and we'll do our best to help.
Edited by Nitex