It's time for part 2 of our Halloween Update!
Pumpkin Ghost Pet (Limited Edition)
This is a new addition to our Pet Revamp!
The [Rare] Pumpkin Ghost will have a 0.25% chance of dropping from all the Pumpkin Ghosts that are haunting Ardeca during this years Halloween! You can also buy it in the Dshop for 12,900 Dshop Coins! [Rare] Pumpkin Ghost Pet aswell as the Pumpkin Ghost monsters in Ardeca will be removed from the D-Shop on November 1st. After that, only those that have it will get to keep it :).
You can see all pets currently in game in our Pet Guide:
Helion Ghost Costumes
Similar to the traditional Ghost costume, this one is based off of the new Helion costume.
These are also limited edition and will only be on sale in October.
We also added our Halloween Blood glow!
This glow will replace the orange glow during the halloween season!
The orange glow will return after november 1st!
We have upgraded the anti hack after discovering that a bypass was created and being sold. This wasn't a big a deal because hackers are still automatically flagged by the server side if the anti hack is not detected and banned even if they bypass it. However, we've upgraded the anti hack to increase prevention efforts and will continue working hard to make the game as fair and fun as possible! Thank you to the undercover player who bought the hacks and sent them to us :).
Bug Fixes / Misc
- Fixed [Common] Woody exchange error "Not enough exchange items"
- Added a 190 necks randombox to B/P Coins exchange
- Lowered GP from deadfront bosses due to geared players joining and excluding new players
- Slightly increased overall EXP in deadfront (Tower is still better)
- Removed the slow from Atramentous since players were reporting that it caused rollbacks
- Fixed [Skin Diamond] Sun name + description
- Experimental: Fixed the Dragon Knight "Charge Diss" skill that would interrupt for most players. Since the problem is delicate, please let us know if it works for you or if it still interrupts
Other (Non Patch Notes)
We're really close to fixing the DK Square / Colosseum crashes. For now, we think we've found a temporary workaround. Click V until no names show except your characters. Please comment below if this fixes the crashes for you!
Edited by Nitex