Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Badd

GM/OPR/Dev'ing [Badd's Application]

4 posts in this topic

General Questions

• What is your main character's in-game name?
    • Secret / matinik / dBadd / iBadd / xBadd / Fuccquepo
  • Where in the world are you located?
    • Kingdom of Saudi Arabia ( I'm a Filipino )
  • What time zone are you located in?
    • + 3h GMT/UTC 
  • How long have you been playing on this server? How long have you been playing Dekaron itself?
    • More than 4 YEARS in RISING ( but i quit last year and just came back )
    • DEKARON since 2008  
  • What times will you be able to get ingame? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc)
    • maybe around 5PM to 11PM Server time. (Weekend) 12HRS.
  • Have you ever been banned, and if so why?
    • Not in Game but forum YES.  (forgot the reason)
  • How much time each day do you spend on the forums, or ingame?
    • Forum like 2 - 3 hrs 
    • In Game like 24/7 
  • Can you get on skype?
    • i have  
  • Do you have Fraps, or some other sort of video recording software?
    • Bandicam 
  • Have you had previous experience for the role you are applying for?
    • [OPR] = Nope
    • [GM] = Nope
    • [DEV] = Trial Dev
      • (Focusing on Launcher and WebShop Apps)
      • Ingame : Did something on CSV mapping  for 170 - 180 SKILLS NPC 
  • Explain why you think you would be a good person for this position.
    • I'm 24/7 online in Game and i just really want to help the community whenever there's no available MM
    • [OPR] position would be enough for me but if you guys wants something more from me i would really love to Share/Help.
  • What made you consider this position?
    • As [OPR] - I'm 24/7 online Ingame
    • As [GM] - I dunno yet :)
    • as [DEV] - I am currently working as Senior Software Development Engineer.
      • PRACTICES o OOP / OOD o GENERICS o FUNCTIONAL PROGRAMMING o SOLID DESIGN PATTERN o N-TIER DESIGN CONCEPT o EVENT & DELEGATES o MULTI-THREADING PROGRAMMING o PROVABLE CODING o IDISPOSABLE BEST PRACTICES o INTERFACES PRACTICES o SOFTWARE LIFECYCLE (WATERFALL / INCREMENTAL / ITERATIVE) o MODELING / VERSIONING / SVN o CODE STANDARD o CODE SHARING o CODE and UNIT TESTING
      • PROGRAMMING o C#.NET o VB.NET o PHP o JAVA o HTML / HTML5  o CSS / CSS3 o JAVASCRIPT
      • FRAMEWORKS o LINQ o ENTITY FRAMEWORK  o ADO.NET o ASP / ASP.NET o MVC 4 – 5 - 6 / SOA / WEBAPI / WCF o MSTest / nUNIT / xUNIT o ANGULAR / JQUERY / MODERNIZER  o LARAVEL 5.3 w/ COMPOSER o NuSOAP / SLIMPHP  o TELERIK / DEV EXPRESS / KENDO UI o BOOTSTRAP / Quantum UI o WORDPRESS / JOOMLA
      • DATABASE o MS SQL Server o MySQL  o MS Access (Standalone) o SQLite (Standalone) o Oracle 10g (Familiar) & Postgress SQL (Familiar)
      • SERVER o WINDOWS SERVER 2008 / 2012 o WAMP / XAMPP  MOBILE  o XAMARIN ( C# ) o PHONE GAP (HTML5, CSS3 and JAVASCRIPT) o WINDOWS MOBILE 6.0 
      • GRAPHICS SOFTWARES o PHOTOSHOP / ILLUSTRATO / FIREWORKS / FLASH / AFTER EFFECTS
  • What would you bring to the community and staff team?
    • FRIENDSHIP / LOVE / IDEAS / TECHNICAL THINGS
  • What do you expect to gain from this position?
    • New Friends, New Development Skills, New Ideas and How to be more better than before.
  • Staff are required to use as excellent grammar and spelling as possible. Are you capable of this?
    • I guess yes and if not please Correct me. 

Open ended GM/OPR Specific Questions

• You're throwing a hide and seek event, after 15 minutes you realize you're in a location players cannot get to, how do you react?
    • I would just say sorry and explain what happened and move to another location. 
  • You're throwing a Last man standing event, and a group of players are accused of cheating through collusion, what is your response?
    • Of course before throwing an event, First, i would explain the policy of the event.
    • Answer : I would investigate, if they were guilty then an action/punishment is required. 
  • An angry player has an issue that you unfortunately cannot help him with. When you tell him this, he becomes irate, and starts to insult you. What do you do?
    • I will try to understand him/her and give him/her the best possible solution or action for his/her issue. Insulting me? won't help his/her problem
  • While going about your duties, a flock of players surround you and begin to ask a series of questions and make several demands, assuming you have no urgent responsibilities, how do you deal with this situation?
    • I would love to answer all of their questions as long as i have the accurate information and would only do it one by one.

Thanks for reading my Application and as I've said [OPR] would be enough for me :) Cheers!

Ceranon, akxfolife, Sealed and 1 other like this