midas77

SUGGESTION: NEW SET

ADD NEW SET INGAME   

47 members have voted

1. 1. IS IT TIME TO ADD A NEW SET?

• YES
    • NO

On 8/10/2018 at 2:29 PM, midas77 said:

Teragrace has been in game for too long and it seems like everyone has it now.. I think it's time to add a new set

tbh this is a good idea to bring back the action/pk/challenge  and lots of ppl having their tera parts for a long time. we can just add them 1 by 1 we've already have mc2 and v3 and i think only 3 parts we have left armor pants and gloves cuz i think mc2 and v3 is still best stat than new set

36 minutes ago, fuckme99 said:

tbh this is a good idea to bring back the action/pk/challenge  and lots of ppl having their tera parts for a long time. we can just add them 1 by 1 we've already have mc2 and v3 and i think only 3 parts we have left armor pants and gloves cuz i think mc2 and v3 is still best stat than new set

gloves cost 10-15b.. new gloves would probably be insanely expensive.

Dannyboi has had some good idea all im going to say

HMM maybe new pants and armor.. Even though I already think perfect sets are expensive enough. Everyone does not have tera parts lol action/pk/challenge  is already there.

Also I'll definitely be asking fayth to make it so newly created accounts can't vote in polls. An account that is less than 1 hour of age is most likely someone else's alt.. please don't try to change the votes with fake accounts. 

4 minutes ago, Warsong said:

gloves cost 10-15b.. new gloves would probably be insanely expensive.

Dannyboi Had a great Idea look forward to it 

HMM maybe new pants and amor.. Even though I already think perfect sets are expensive enough. Everyone does not have tera parts lol action/pk/challenge  is already there.

Also I'll definitely be asking fayth to make it so newly created accounts can't vote in poll. An account that is less than 1 hour of age is most likely someone else's alt.. please don't try to change the votes with fake accounts 

fake accounts? u are so judgmental and unprofessional staff. i forgot my forum account cuz my last visit on forums is since 2016. making new forum account is easy and fastest way than to retrieve it. and dont forget this is a suggestion only so stop QQ about the price of tera Fv gloves it will go cheaper eventually same things on Chrystal wep.  

25 minutes ago, fuckme99 said:

fake accounts? u are so judgmental and unprofessional staff. i forgot my forum account cuz my last visit on forums is since 2016. making new forum account is easy and fastest way than to retrieve it. and dont forget this is a suggestion only so stop QQ about the price of tera Fv gloves it will go cheaper eventually same things on Chrystal wep.  

Please respond to my private messages so I can help you recover your lost forum account. I'm sorry if my response was too harsh. I'll work harder in improving my responses so they are more professional. While this is a suggestion Nitex himself looked at it. Im sure if this poll was 40-0 for new sets nitex would definitely add them if the community wants them. Fake votes can't achieve this. Nitex can check if the accounts are real. That being said fake votes can still greatly affect poll results. Gloves and crystal weapons are very expensive. Adding new weapons or gloves would impact the game very negatively. Tera gloves have been out for a very long time yet they are still in very high price/demand. 200 weps are fairly recent around 1 year I believe.

As stated multiple times, it wouldn't benifit anyone with adding a new set to the server this early. There is a huge chunk of players still working towards their OSM  set and even Terra set. Prices are pretty expensive for the Tera set alone. Add on the Perfect stats, then that makes it more expensive. So as of right now I dont think adding a new set would benifit anyone, prices would sky rocket because of it in my opinion. 

41 minutes ago, iiDagger said:

how bout making MC1 OSM version so it would match with the osm set 

Theres already an MC1

You can exchange it for 3 mana crystallines at one of the NPCs in Rest of Admirers (tower dungeon map)

It goes to +9 and can't be optioned. It's equal to a DN +10 osmium helmet.

yeah what i meant is make it look like the osm helm...  as the mc1 looks lowsy with osm set like...

well this is just a suggestion... just trying to get chance if it can be done like TeraMC2 that looks exactly the Tera helm... 

If this is not possible... you can just disregard my suggestion 😎