Sign in to follow this  
Majjic

End game accessories?

So I’ve played 2moons since action1 when acclaim games had the game. I’m familiar with the basics, and I was in/out of private servers about 5 years ago. 

Im getting back active, and Rising has looked to be the best option to get max gear without big donations. I will donate, once I can figure out everything’s value. For now, I need to know the best set (sounds to be the terra set) and more importantly the best accessories. Earrings. Necklaces. All that. Anyone want to help?

23 hours ago, Majjic said:

So I’ve played 2moons since action1 when acclaim games had the game. I’m familiar with the basics, and I was in/out of private servers about 5 years ago. 

Im getting back active, and Rising has looked to be the best option to get max gear without big donations. I will donate, once I can figure out everything’s value. For now, I need to know the best set (sounds to be the terra set) and more importantly the best accessories. Earrings. Necklaces. All that. Anyone want to help?

Try to join our discord, https://discordapp.com/invite/Yv6v9cd you will find awesome guides there, like this one that is related to the things you ask:

There is currently a low gap policy between osmium sets and teragrace sets to allow all players to be competitive, the difference can be insignificant, but yes Teragrace has the highest overall stats.

5 hours ago, xMajjic said:

Yah I saw the guides, but most referring to any gear or anything were a year old or older. I’ll definitely get in discord once I’m back home. 

You can trust the guides at discord /information/ #guides.

- Feel free to DM me, Rising staff is constantly checking discord, we can chat about equipment whenever you can😉.