Sign in to follow this  
Elric

Window 10, Problem :(

Hello, i wanted to ask any people using window 10 64 bit, and got same problem?

i do try to format, and reset all the thing on my pc, but this game are not working well for me. (i cant even open it)

anyone here are using window 10? and what i should do to play back again 

I've been using win10 for years, and have come upon a few errors like this myself..

Did you install the client corrently, and did it fully patch before starting the game? In most cases it should be fine. 

If you open the file location of rising, move over to the bin folder, at the very bottom there should be an .EXE file named zdkrc.

If you cant find this file inside the bin-folder, check  your recycling bin.  If you for some reason cant find this file on your computer, use the repair option on the launcher. Let it patch up, and you should be fine after that. 

You need to disable windows defender, and allow the zdkrc.exe through your computers firewall.  Otherwise the .exe will get  flagged as a false positive for your antivirus, and gets deleted from your system. 

I recommend you disable windows defender everytime you reboot your computer, it will automatically turn itself on upon restart. 

Im assuming this is whats causing your issue. If this doesnt solve your problem, we can troubleshoot some more, cheers :)

Just as an note rn, reinstalled OS, and b4 anything i turned off permanently windows defender, smart screen and firewall by windows register, updated all my drivers and installed the game, still doesnt work so its not security system blocking it at all. As an note, when u repairs launcher sometimes it so to 19.23, other to 19.24 and other it doesnt even update.

i'm still working on it, but its still got same result. :( what should i do? please i really2 need help

btw i just realize, i think that patch are not updated 19.23 to 19.24. its just jump up on 19.25 when im click on repair. Should i reinstall it again?

Ohhh man, i was really2 want to say thank you so much ❤️  now i made it :) 

I tried to reinstall, and use cmd comand to turn off DEP system on my PC

and i was trying to patching up for manually. and its work ❤️ 

Thank you for help me so much guys (^_^)