Nitex

Client Launch Issues

Client Launch Poll  

27 members have voted

  1. 1. Does your game start?

    • Yes. Takes a few seconds, but it starts.
    • Yes, but I have to use the bin folder.
    • No, it doesn't launch at all.


Recommended Posts

Hi everyone,

 

I'd like to take a chance to apologize for the client issues that happened over the weekend. It's been a really hectic few days but I think we have everything (mostly) under control now.

If you're still having issues, please start by describing as much as you can below:

  • What operating system are you using?
  • Does the game start using the launcher?
  • Does the game start using the "dkrising" exe in the bin folder (C:/Dekaron Rising)?
  • When did the problem start?
  • Any other observations?

Because of the issues, the new content patch had to be delayed since our priority is making sure people can play. We apologize for the delay but we thank you for your understanding. We aim to get the contents patch out sometime next week; it's almost done.

Finally, thank you guys for being so supportive, and so helpful. It means so much to the staff team and I to see so many of our players being patient and willing to help. Especially you guys that let me teamviewer your PC and test files.

PS: Always feel free to PM me on Discord. I try to be as available as possible. However, sometimes due to volume I miss messages.. so just shoot me another message if I don't reply within 24 hours :).

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My launcher does that too and idk why the hell am i lagging so much in game .. ALREADY DID REINSTALLING THE GAME BUT IDK  WHY This lags issues started like a week ago and now i think this is getting much worst! i keep DCING every 2 mins after i logged in the GAME! please do something!

 

some good news??

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sagasaga said:

my launcher keeps opening new tabs even i close the game

 

I’ll have a fix for this out today. 

3 hours ago, EMZZ06 said:

My launcher does that too and idk why the hell am i lagging so much in game .. ALREADY DID REINSTALLING THE GAME BUT IDK  WHY This lags issues started like a week ago and now i think this is getting much worst! i keep DCING every 2 mins after i logged in the GAME! please do something!

That’s not good. Can you post your system specs, and message me on Discord so I can send you a debug client? I’ll send you coins to compensate once i confirm the issue 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Nitex said:

I’ll have a fix for this out today. 

That’s not good. Can you post your system specs, and message me on Discord so I can send you a debug client? I’ll send you coins to compensate once i confirm the issue 

i will write you on discord i dont think i can post here it says 10kb is the maximum.. thanks for noticing me , well i still cant play well atm ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, EMZZ06 said:

i will write you on discord i dont think i can post here it says 10kb is the maximum.. thanks for noticing me , well i still cant play well atm ..

What is your character name? You might have got banned lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

only launcher comes up and client says that its running in task manager, did the repair, got the patch. running as administrator, dekaron won't come up started today was running fine last night. anything i should try? 

 

used the dkrising in bin and launched perfectly without launcher 

Edited by GhostDawg
new info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, GhostDawg said:

only launcher comes up and client says that its running in task manager, did the repair, got the patch. running as administrator, dekaron won't come up started today was running fine last night. anything i should try? 

 

used the dkrising in bin and launched perfectly without launcher 

We added another update, can you please try the launcher now?

If it still doesn't work, PM me and I can debug it. I'll compensate you coins for your time. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now