Event Timetable

Server Time: DeadFront: |12AM, 4AM, 8AM, 12PM, 4PM, 8PM| Colosseum Party Match: |3AM, 9AM, 3PM, 9PM| Colosseum Battle Royale: | 1AM, 7AM, 1PM, 7PM|
ProGasm

Glory Nubs

9 posts in this topic

So BR is fun but its literally cancer if someone teams up on you. Now these two Alokens, "Azbakel" and "xLandLadyx" continued to team up against me in BR in 5 matches. After warning them about me recording them they didn't attack me together after the 4th round, but instead these dumb mfrs decided its ok to team up against another person lmao. They legit said to me "Its okay to team up because Royal is KOS". Lord knows I tried explaining to them how that doesn't work but they kept on talking shit and saying I'm QQing. GG nubs

PS: Sorry about the resolution, I had to quickly start it when I saw them teaming on Carlot lel.

Bon3 likes this

lolz both alo just want to take down 1st summy. why you called that  teaming? they can hit each other also.

if they are 3 of them attacking the summy, I think thats teaming. but for me they they're just 3 remain there and 1 need to eliminate...it just happened thats the summy they like to kill first.

GM make sure  u have to make it fair and square.. 1:16 video is not the whole story... Why he will tell me "who" i should kill.. we are in BR i can kill and hit anyone..  i never cry if i get rek by 3 people in BR,so every time it happen to me i will report it also?.. its just happen we are in the same guild.. that boy cried a lot .. give him some candies...so he will shutup..